Story authors

Too horny to write, too hornless to write...

For quite a while, I've been thinking it might be fun, exciting and stimulating to start writing kinky weight gain stories on this website, but, there is an issue...
I can't find the right moment! If I'm VERY horny (which is almost always around the same amount of horniness), I get too distracted and stop thinking about writing in the long run because, at that time, it's easier for me to get instant gratification the quick way, whereas, if I am not aroused at all, during those hours, it's understandable for someone to think about fat the way it's portrayed in these types of stories, or even not think about fat people at all, which, obviously, discourages my brain from writing as well.
What should I do? I'd appreciate people giving suggestions. Do you have a technique that helps you get around this problem? Do you relate to this?
2 years

Do what I do and write the stories at work. Doesn't matter how horny you are if you can't do anything about it.
2 years

I have that problem too haha ^^ Though I know some people here would like to read my stories... (and the most difficult is writing in English too, which takes more time for me).

You can write it in several steps. A few paragraphs one day... just notes when you're horny and then, when you have time later you write the story more properly.
2 years

You can learn to control your desires too. Keeping the arousal without cumming (or cum and then be aroused again).
You're still young, maybe you'll learn it later.
2 years

That's a very good idea, thanks!
2 years

Believe it or not, I used to suffer from this. That might surprise anyone who's seen my dA library - around 250 stories and counting.

As such, you can trust that my advice works for at least one person...

The Pomodoro Technique is great for writing productively. It's especially great for erotica. If you want to lose yourself in fantasy and enjoy some kinky daydreaming... you can't! Write during writing time and save that for the breaks.

It's a small change but it works wonders for me. I went from struggling to write three paragraphs a day to writing ~1000 words in 30 minutes, mostly using this technique.
2 years

Satana:
You can write it in several steps. A few paragraphs one day... just notes when you're horny and then, when you have time later you write the story more properly.

Or if the thoughts are coming too thick and fast for even fragmented paragraphs, whack out an outline or bullet point list.

Some of us, mostly those past the half-century mark age-wise and especially anyone with prostate issues personally or in the family (and who have a prostate) may need to be careful with too much edging. Doing a lot of edging most days of the week for the better part of a decade in the name of staying horny enough to do good writing irritated my prostate to the point that i came within 4 hours of dying due to acute urinary retention (e.g. can’t pee at all). I wasn’t getting off at all for a month or so at a time. I’ve read that physicians/medical folks who study this stuff recommend full orgasms on average twice a week. Too much can also be a problem, but from what little i could find on that, seems to be really hardcore, like 10+ times a day nearly every day.

The way i handle this:
* Horny: write sex scenes
* Not horny: write all the other story content that makes for a full, complete story with well-developed characters
2 years

crudeatoms:
Believe it or not, I used to suffer from this. That might surprise anyone who's seen my dA library - around 250 stories and counting.

The Pomodoro Technique is great for writing productively. It's especially great for erotica. If you want to lose yourself in fantasy and enjoy some kinky daydreaming... you can't! Write during writing time and save that for the breaks.

It's a small change but it works wonders for me. I went from struggling to write three paragraphs a day to writing ~1000 words in 30 minutes, mostly using this technique.

I definitely will check this technique out, thanks for the advice!
2 years

crudeatoms:

FaveBig:
I definitely will check this technique out, thanks for the advice!

If evolutionary theory is true, erotica writers would have three hands.

It’s good that you’re horny. It’s even better if your own writing is turning you on because that means it will also probably arouse your readers.

Try delaying the gratification. Let your horniness grow and guide you. Set up a rewards system — pleasure once you’ve written so many words or chapters.

This fetish often involves orgasm control. Be your own dominant demanding master/mistress and don’t let yourself off easily. Punish yourself a little.

Being horny is what you want your readers to achieve. Creating that tension — and releasing it — while writing erotica is the best way to be productive and have fun.
2 years

I was talking about my therapist about this yesterday. Up until now, most of my erotic work has been done quickly for obvious reasons but I've found myself ten thousand words into an erotic novel and I know the secret.

Write a hell of a lot of other stuff. If you get to the point where writing is a reflexive habit rather than a difficult task, you can go on autopilot and spend your mental effort on engaging with the fantasy. There are two bonuses to this -- one, you write better. Two, you get distracted by the fantasy to the point where time simply goes by and you feel on some level you've had a real experience. Or at least that's the way it works for me right now...
2 years