Story authors

Authors - update your stories with the new search tags

Is this going to flood the stories feed if I do this? Usually if you update a story it puts it back on the main page.
2 years

mine are done!
2 years

bcain:
Is there a set date for when these updates will end? It’s kinda ruined searching for updated stories with actual new chapters/content which is primarily how I search the story database. Glad to have the new tags of course though.

Yes, all stories need to be tagged by the end of September before we switch over to the new searches. Any stories not updated by then will not benefit from the new searches and will be harder to find.

In the short term updating your stories (without adding a new chapter) will affect the current searches, but in the long term the pay-off will be worth it, since the new tags will allow a much more detailed search for members.
2 years

LoraDayton:
mine are done!

Thanks, I've checked yours off as completed in the admin tool.
2 years

I just finished updating all of my stories, sorry it took so long, I had over one hundred posted here.
2 years

Mine are updated!
2 years

stevita:
Mine are updated!

Thanks. Your stories have now been marked off as updated.
2 years

fanedfox:
I just finished updating all of my stories, sorry it took so long, I had over one hundred posted here.

Wow! Thank you so much for getting your stories updated with the new tags. I have now marked them as completed for you.
2 years

fanedfox:

FF Team:
Wow! Thank you so much for getting your stories updated with the new tags. I have now marked them as completed for you.

Thanks, it actually was a quicker process than I thought it would be.
2 years

Don't forget to get your stories updated. We will be changing over to the new search on 1st October 2021. So that's just over 2 weeks to get your stories updated.

Please post here or message us to let us know when you've updated your stories and we can mark them off as completed.
2 years
123   loading