General

Event: international chocolate day 13th september 2021

It’s International Chocolate Day on 13th September 2021.

We thought it would be great to celebrate this event with you, and encourage you all to eat, scoff and enjoy chocolate for the whole month of September!

While most of us don’t need a special day or month to indulge ourselves with chocolate treats, we wanted to encourage you all ,and bring together the community and make a bit of a shindig about it!

You can get involved by:
• Sharing your chocolate inspired recipes, whether sweet or savory!
• Uploading pictures and videos of you enjoying your chocolate treats, or baking them!
• Discuss and share ideas on how chocolate can help you gain weight, the origin of chocolate and the health benefits too!
• Post stories with a chocolate centered theme!

However you want to join in- Have fun, and get active on the site by sharing your yummy chocolate themed content.

Don’t forget to tell us how you’re going to celebrate international chocolate day on Fantasy Feeder this year!
2 years
attachment

great idea!
2 years

scoooter:
great idea!

Glad you think so! I can't wait to see everyone's contributions! Secretly hoping we get some people on the site in the competitive mood and have a chocolate eating challenge... Exciting!
2 years

My wife and I haven't had a romantic stuffing session for a while. So since we are both of Monday the 13th. I want her to stuff me with three trays of medium chocolate cupcakes.
2 years

It's the 13th!!! Which means today is...International Chocolate Day!!!

I hope you all remembered and have got your chocolate treats ready! Let us know what you are doing to celebrate and share your pics, videos, stories and recipes!

Post in the content sections or share your celebrations here in the forum!

Lets get SNACKING!!!

🍫🍪🍿🍩🍦
2 years
attachment

Well I have some good ol Dairy Milk to scoff and celebrate! Nom!!!
2 years
attachment

Got myself a nice bottle of chocolate milk!
2 years

FF Team:

• Post stories with a chocolate centered theme!

Quality Without Compromise® by Sonic Purity (me) is now posted.

Garnering the notice of a major fine chocolate candy manufacturer who’d offended common decency and her family lands Eden Offen in a sticky sweet situation, drenched in chocolate (in most cases). How will she and her similarly-situated co-worker Shira fare? What does J.S. Bach have to do with things, and what’s this about a molotov cocktail?

Novelette (approximately 17,100 words), all posted in full for free in the Stories section. Originally written 11-14 September 2021 in celebration of International Chocolate Day (13 September) 2021 & the centennial anniversary of See’s Candies. I still don’t know how to navigate the Stories section to link to my story’s overall page (if that’s even still a thing), so here’s the start of Chapter 1.

Right now it’s a Fantasy Feeder exclusive, since it was inspired here. I’ll be releasing it in vastly higher textual fidelity on my story site jigglejunkie.com at some point, then likely other story sites in our community as usual. (If Team FF wants to keep it exclusive here for a fixed duration time, contact me privately.)

I really really really really tried to get this done on time for International Chocolate Day, but having only started late Saturday and having an hours-eating appointment on ICD, it proved not possible. But i did write it then, and i did eat these chocolates then (Saturday through Monday and have a witness):

But not all the malt balls, remainders here:

So let’s go with FF Team’s interpretation of September as International Chocolate Month. Pull out your favorite (See’s, if you have any), and enjoy this chocolate-inspired and this thread-inspired story.
2 years

Possibly interesting chocolate-related information, discovered during researching my story Quality Without Compromise®. FF International Chocolate Month isn’t yet over, so i’m posting here.

As part of See’s Candies’ centennial anniversary, they’ve been offering a special candy flavor every month. For the month of September, it has been Birthday Cake:

This is true food engineering if there ever has been any: it tastes exactly like typical American bakery sugar-shortening frosting. Amazing, and very intense. If you’re the type of person who always wants the piece of cake with the most frosting, you want these.

(maybe) Funny story. These limited edition Birthday Cake candies featuring “Rich vanilla cream centers covered in white chocolate & topped with festive rainbow confetti” were so appealing, i didn’t want to miss out.

Rushed out to the local See’s shop with a coupon for a one pound box. These are priced differently so i didn’t get a pound, but rather about 3/4s. Even though BBW Siber Hussy and i haven’t been an item for over a decade, we’re still housemates, and it was her birthday. I figured the smaller box in the picture would make a nice birthday gift (my first to her in years).

She came home from work with a See’s bag. She’d been to the same shop, getting a full pound box of Birthday Cake candies, since i’d mentioned wanting to get some before they ran out (and hadn’t mentioned that i was going myself).

We have a lot of Birthday Cake white chocolate See’s candies here. Life is good.
2 years

Omg I love that! They look so tasty, I'm a little jealous! Very lucky housemate to get such a lovely birthday present!
2 years
12   loading