Feedback and suggestions

Longer stories

I enjoy longer, slow burn kind of stories. Is there a way to search stories by their length?
2 years

Longer stories

spiderufo:
I enjoy longer, slow burn kind of stories. Is there a way to search stories by their length?

Unfortunately no. That should be a new feature though.
2 years

Longer stories

thanks
2 years

Longer stories

Going to pop this in the feedback and suggestions forum.

I think its a great idea and hopefully this is something we may be able to add to the story searches.

Thanks you for the suggestion!
2 years

Longer stories

FF Team:

I think its a great idea and hopefully this is something we may be able to add to the story searches.

Great! Thanks for responding. It would also be great to search only for "premium stories". Or maybe there is already a way to do that?
2 years

Longer stories

FF Team:

spiderufo:
Great! Thanks for responding. It would also be great to search only for "premium stories". Or maybe there is already a way to do that?

There isn't a way to currently search for 'Premium Only'.

We are doing some updates to the story section at the moment with the new categories.

The new search function will go live as of the 1st October 2021 to allow members to search by the new story categories and tags we have created. Were leaving it a month to update the search to give authors a chance to update their stories with the categories so they will appear in the results when members use the new search form.

Once this is done we can hopefully do some rejigging of the stories page to better reflect the new categories and display story genres, tags and categories, and we my be able to add a premium sub listing too!

Thanks again for your suggestion!
2 years

Longer stories

I can say I share the feeling, longer more drawn out stories are usually the ones I appreciate the most. But it depends, a well written short story can still be good
2 years