Gaining

Weight gain 101-501 questions

I was wondering, and it might be interesting to hear everyone else’s input as to some of the questions below regarding weight gain.

1. Have you always desired weight gain on your SO or was it something that developed later in life…..give short example or story?

2. Did you start liking weight gain on others or yourself first….and do you like on both or just one or the other know….and which?

3. Have you always liked gaining weight yourself or is it a desire
that came later in life and at what age?

4. Has the weight you desired on your SO and yourself gone up over time and give examples with weight comparisons etc.?

5. Have any of you changed from the beginning and like less weight on your SO or yourself now? (Placebo question 😂 but still interesting possibly)?

6. Is the act of sex linked to Fat and weight gain either on yourself or your SO for ultimate satisfaction and to what percentage?
2 years

voluptuouslover:
1. Have you always desired weight gain on your SO or was it something that developed later in life…..give short example or story?

I am not a couple man. But it developped when I was seventeen.

2. Did you start liking weight gain on others or yourself first….and do you like on both or just one or the other know….and which?

On others. I am not a feedee.

Never.

4. Has the weight you desired on your SO [...] gone up over time and give examples with weight comparisons etc.?

Again, I am not a couple man. And wbat do you mean by "weight comparisons"?

My first ex-feedee has lost all her extra weight, but hinted on her IG account about struggling with some lockdown gain a little prior I unfollowed and blocked her.

My second ex-feedee had hardly gained any weight, freaked out, later began to become a bodybuilder years after we stopped talking with each other, slacked off for some unknown reasons and blimped out into a bonafide chubster.

My third ex-feedee hardly jumped off the wagon that she leave afterward and trimmed back.

Some former flirtations has gained a lot of weight at varying levels of excess weight nay obesity. I don't know what happened to them next.

My first current official online feedee has begun to soften up, but I suspect she currently had a weight-conscious anxiety attack and now try to tone up and shunning away from the meal plan. Three others has just begun, but they are still skinny. And dozens of unofficial satellitary or proxy online feedees chubbed up, whilst the two latter who occured to be already bonafide obese are now all bordering on super morbidly obese territory.

6. Is the act of sex linked to Fat and weight gain either on yourself or your SO for ultimate satisfaction and to what percentage?

John Smith:
I never had sex with any of my feedees.

Referencing Question on #4
At 17 you may have liked women weighing 200 Lbs. and now you like them weighing 300+ lbs.
2 years

voluptuouslover:
I was wondering, and it might be interesting to hear everyone else’s input as to some of the questions below regarding weight gain.

Later in life for me. My wife is a BBW, but when we married she was a bit plump, (still wore a bikini bathing suit in public) but gained over our years of marriage.

On both, I have had fantasies of gaining weight before puberty on myself and others.

I only started deliberately gaining after I retired from the military reserves.

4. Has the weight you desired on your SO and yourself gone up over time and give examples with weight comparisons etc.?

We both, now weigh over two hundred pounds. I'm heavier than she is now, but that was not always the case.

5. Have any of you changed from the beginning and like less weight on your SO or yourself now? (Placebo question 😂 but still interesting possibly)?

No, fatter the better.

I thought of weight gain as arousing during sex.
2 years