Fat experiences

One of my friends is a dietician

Introduce your friend to the health at every size movement, there’s an increasing number of dieticians who are finding there’s actually nothing unhealthy about being fat or gaining weight, and that most of the health issues we identify with fatness are more about access to health care and anti-fat bias. Not only will getting your friend on board make your life easier, it will also help her be a better dietician.
2 years

Thats sounds interesting. I have to read into that.

I'd say you should do/say that what your confidence allows you to do/say. If you are more unsure amybe dodge with some humor. If you 'don't care' just tell her what you've written here. I don't know about your relationship with her, but if she's a really good and close friend you could tell her which gives her a new perspective regarding weight. Pretty much what Ploppp said. Because she then got to know a completely different view on that whole topic she has the chance to build a more clear view about that topic. Whether she changes her view in any way or not is her choice though. But that is not the goal of telling her anyway.
It's like when you only know one side of an argument. You only know about one side and because of that you can not see the whole picture.

Getting people to understand would be possible through explaining. Whether they can comprehend or not is not in your hands. Just like whether they accept it or not. You can't really do something about that. But if you really want to do something then do it and don't get distracted by what people will think about you.
Damn! Sometimes I write some excellent shit where I think I should not only write it, but internalizing it myself. xD
2 years

I was supposed to go on a date with a dietician who herself had gained 15-20 pounds recently. But she works in a hospital, not for a fitness center. Unfortunately we didn't meet because she wanted to reschedule last minute, so I unmatched her and moved on. But her story and her photos had my interest for a few days!
2 years