Fat experiences

Dietician weight gain

Hi, a different post in the forms mentioned a story involving a dietician. It inspired me to share my own recent encounter with a dietician.

In late August I matched with a young lady on a vanilla dating app. It turns out that she is a dietician in a large organization. She appeared of average build in her photos, but perhaps some would say slightly chubby. As we continued to talk, she revealed that she's recently gained over 15 pounds. We planned a date to hike a place called Providence Canyon. She kept giving disclaimers that she is really out of shape, so don't expect her to go fast. Needless to say, I was extremely turned on by all of this. Unfortunately, we never met -- she postponed the last date last minute, which is a pet peeve of mine. So I moved on.

But she said some things I really enjoyed:

[we both like medium rare steak, and I joked about sharing a steak]. She said:

"Lol me either I eat the whole thing!
I'm a fat kid! Lol"

[Talking about chain restaurants we like - keep in mind she is a dietician]:

"So I had to get Chipotle instead smiley
Love all those places"

[Talking about the hike we planned]:

"Don't judge me tho lol I'm not as fit as I use to be ! But this will help me get back in shape lol"

The rest of it was spoken over the phone, about all her weight gain and lack of fitness recently. I thought I would share for those who may appreciate this type of story or who would like to share their own similar experience.
2 years