Extreme obesity

Fat dick

can anyone describe the feeling when the penis disappears into fat??
2 years

Fat dick

Photofatty:
Like your own fat or someone else's?

I’m guessing the question he is asking is. What does it feel like when your dick is buried?
2 years

Fat dick

Photofatty:
Like your own fat or someone else's?

BigFox:
I’m guessing the question he is asking is. What does it feel like when your dick is buried?

Yes exactly
2 years

Fat dick

no, but i would love it, lol
2 years

Fat dick

I'm actually just on the edge of this/partway through this happening so I'll probably let you know in about 10-20lbs or so haha
2 years

Fat dick

It's a major adjustment. I would advise those who feel they are ready to be more than just solid/rotund, to make sure how badly they want it. You don't need to overreact and get a ring, though with the added heat and moisture you should get wipes and medicated powders to avoid rashes.

There are times the stall may be better as more time is spent pushing back the fat, which would look awkward at a urinal, along if you suffer from backaches for standing too long.

The body positivity Tumblr ideology doesn't really apply here; unless they are true FFA, some will just say they're turned off seeing how deeply embedded in fat it is (equating it to 0 or no pleasure) feeling its too much work or don't want to be clowned by friends etc.
2 years

Fat dick

I just gotta say.... I'm not an FFA, or even into guys.... but I'm so fucking obsessed with fatness the idea that a guy can be so fat his dick is completely buried fat is just.... literally one of the hottest things I can possibly think of. Like, damn. That's so fucking hot oh my god. FFA's are fake as fuck if they aren't into this.

Fatsexual should be a more common phrase. I'm not bisexual but there comes a point in obesity where people kinda become genderless and I'm all about it.
2 years

Fat dick

Bigtx89:
It's a cool sensation. The transition period is awkward as your dick naturally fluctuates size throughout the day and can go in and out of your fat pad. In my experience my public hair could get caught in this process and get very uncomfortable. Keeping it trimmed short helped until I got too big to reach. These days my fat pad hangs about half way down my thighs and my cock is inside of me 24/7. I really only notice it when I have a big jiggle through my body or walking, it can have a rubbing feeling inside the 'hole' when walking that can make it distracting but at this size I'm not walking far enough to find out how far that pleasure can go. Jacking off sucks, I can get off to my fat pad to an extent but it requires a lot of jiggling and that is tiring, just easier to shove a vibrator up there and let that do all the work. Hygiene is challenging, its another hole to clean out regularly that is also hard to reach. I shower out my crotch nearly every time I use the toilet and I still smell.

So can you, like, fuck your fat pad whenever you want since your dick is essentially permanently buried inside of a giant vagina of pure fat??

Also ps the true FA's and FFA's are 100% about the cute little smells that are unique to super fat bodies smiley Even with the best hygiene the smells are still there soon enough and it's nothing to be shamed of
2 years

Fat dick

On another gainer site one guy said that his fat pad constantly rubbed his penis and made him hard. He said he occasionally shot a load even while walking because his fat was masturbating him. Now that’s hot!
2 years

Fat dick

Louiefat:
Fatsexual should be a more common phrase. I'm not bisexual but there comes a point in obesity where people kinda become genderless and I'm all about it.

FAMGM:
THIS.

And I call that, “genderobese”.

Genderobese, Nice. I'd like to see if that one gets hate or not.

Fatsexual seems like it should be a homerun in the fat community but a TON of people will absolutely shit on you as some sort of sex bigot for using the term fatsexual
2 years
12   loading