Extreme obesity

Fat dick

Louiefat:
So can you, like, fuck your fat pad whenever you want since your dick is essentially permanently buried inside of a giant vagina of pure fat??

i can't even though mine is covered all of the time. i have talked to other guys who *can* achieve this, and honestly i am a little jealous! but i can't shift my body in a way that "simulates" the pressure and motion of that kind of thrusting.

i will echo the complaints of others, too. i can still masturbate, but i need to lie down on my left side and press back on my fupa to reach my lil' fella... and the biggest is just staying clean. it's not a big deal since i've been working at home during the pandemic, but it's a real problem/pain when i am out and need to use a public restroom.

i am very fortunate to have a wonderful partner who isn't put off by this, and who has even turned it into an opportunity for us to explore our sex life in a creative new way, too.
2 years

Fat dick

Mine is covered and buried completely unless I’m erect. I have to pull my pad back when I need to pee. I also do saline infusions into my pad to make it bigger. My partner loves it being burried.
1 year

Fat dick

Mine is covered and buried completely unless I’m erect. I have to pull my pad back when I need to pee. I also do saline infusions into my pad to make it bigger. My partner loves it being burried.

When infused only the very tip of the head is visible when erect and that’s only if I’m laying flat on my back.
1 year
12   loading