Fat experiences

Every year...

Meeeee:
Every year, around this time, my appetite skyrockets, and my waistline begins to bulge. I think that its my body preparing itself for cold weather. I can't say that I don't help it along, with the stuffing and bloats... Anyone else the same?

The Mrs starts around October when the leaves change.
2 years

Every year...

You really have to think that fall/winter is weight gain season, as "Photofatty" just mentioned, all of your major eating holidays are in the fall and early winter. The candy binges of Halloween, to the gorging at the table for Thanksgiving to all the treats that come out for Christmas! The best time of year to overeating and gaining!
2 years

Every year...

fanedfox:
You really have to think that fall/winter is weight gain season, as "Photofatty" just mentioned, all of your major eating holidays are in the fall and early winter. The candy binges of Halloween, to the gorging at the table for Thanksgiving to all the treats that come out for Christmas! The best time of year to overeating and gaining!

I like to extend this idea of a gluttony season through Valentine’s Day with New Year’s Eve celebration, New Year’s Day football gluttony, then the feeble attempts to eat less as part of your resolutions — failing of course well before the chocolate hearts further melt your will power.
2 years

Every year...

Photofatty:
For me fall is the season to get bigger, no one wants to go out as often because it starts getting cold at night. My father's birthday is in August, mine in October, followed by discount candy day on November 1st, National Overeating day in the middle of the month, then winter begins when all the holiday treats come out.
Honestly I don't know how everyone doesn't get a lot bigger starting in fall.

This is how I got fat, gaining a bit each winter and losing the weight in the spring. Until one year I didn’t, and the Holiday 10 stuck around to stretch out my swimsuit and was joined by more pounds the next year.

I love this time of year. I call October through January the Season of Pies.
2 years

Every year...

Same goes for me. I end up gaining in the fall and winter because I end up eating more.
I just don't have that much of an appetite during the sumner heat.

Seems like the days of losing it in the spring are over now that I'm older. It just keeps adding on. Not that I'm complaining 😃
2 years

Every year...

Anyone want to do before and after pictures? I am still going to try to be 300 + pounds by the end d of the holiday season
2 years