General

Anyone else saddened by lack of responses and interest?

Personally I've just stopped bothering to message women. I'm naturally shy to begin with so I don't like to initiate conversation, and when I do I don't like to start with low effort "hi" messages, so actually putting effort in to the message sent only makes the rejection worse when it gets ignored.

It's a shame, because they are some ridiculously attractive FFAs on this site I'd love to chat with, but I figure in the highly unlikely event that they're actually interested in me, they'll message me.

Masuli:
Many men seem to be visiting on my profile. I'm not interested on men on dating aspect. I don't mind that they are visiting my profile.

Same for me. I look at it from the point of view that me getting mad about a gay guy looking at my profile would be like a lesbian getting mad at me for looking at her profile. I would find her reaction silly, so me having a similar reaction when the shoe's on the other foot would be rather hypocritical.

Feedmesqueezeme:
However, as much as I enjoy feedism I don’t want to talk about it 24/7.

I think a lot of people here are just interested in the fetish and not so much the person. In my experience many desire messages along the lines of "I just ate four cakes, and now I'm about to eat another", and when you instead reply like an actual human being instead of a fetish bot they quickly lose interest.
2 years

I’ve been here for a looooong time. I’m talking well over 10 years. Ive closed my account and opened a new one many times. Doesn’t matter what my profile looks like. Or how much time I spend in the forum. Or what my DM says. No matter what, 99% of my messages are completely ignored. It used to be because there just weren’t many females on this site, compared to men. So the females were spoiled for choice.
But nowadays the biggest problem is that many females are here for money and frequenting FA sites is a part time job for them. They aren’t interested in chatting. If they don’t reply, it probably means they already have a mark they are pursuing.
2 years

H203:
I’ve been here for a looooong time. I’m talking well over 10 years. Ive closed my account and opened a new one many times. Doesn’t matter what my profile looks like. Or how much time I spend in the forum. Or what my DM says. No matter what, 99% of my messages are completely ignored. It used to be because there just weren’t many females on this site, compared to men. So the females were spoiled for choice.
But nowadays the biggest problem is that many females are here for money and frequenting FA sites is a part time job for them. They aren’t interested in chatting. If they don’t reply, it probably means they already have a mark they are pursuing.

As a female feeder, I agree we’re definitely are the minority for sure. At the same time, holy shit we are bombarded with messages from horny mfs time and time again. Literally, my profile makes it pretty f**king clear I don’t do irl feedings.

It’s a plethora of reasons, such as lacking the funds to actually feed someone, not having the time while in school, men being literally twice my age most the time, and running the risk of being assaulted or murdered if we ever do decide to meet up. Of course these are personal reasons, but I bet these are also the main issues for others as well. Not to mention my fantasies are dark and should stay as fantasies.

I also think a lot of us are closeted. I think it’s a lot more common than you would think, because someone I’m really close with disclosed her feeder fetish just a couple months ago (we’ve know each other for years). Tie that in with super condescending, entitled, and rich parents, I know for fact she will never “come out” as one or probably even act on it outside of sites like these (which I think she’s too afraid of even making an account).

I only surfed this site before making an account that lasted for only around a couple of months or so (deleted after close call with parents and I was a minor back in 2017)… Even now I’m terrified someone I know will find this account and blackmail me. Only my brother and mom knows about my “preferences” (and this is vague at best) and it will probably stay that way. There’s no way the rest of my family will completely approve of me dating a “fat guy” or keep themselves from making remarks. I’m sure they would only keep more quiet about me dating a “fat girl” because they don’t want to appear “biphobic.”
2 years

I still do alright.
2 years

You were born as the wrong sex
2 years

The lack of responses and interest also comes from the fact that women on fetish/kinky websites tend to get a ton of message from guys that just don’t know how to behave. They think with what they have between their legs instead of their brain and are just desperate. So I tend to understand that when you’ve opened let’s say 20 messages in a week and that 70% of them are sexually explicit and make you feel like you are a piece of meat, you start just ignoring most of the messages you get. I am friend with a lot of females from this website and they all say the same.
I am not saying that we, men, are all like this but for a woman, even more if she is new, that kind of behavior might explain why she could decide to stop replying altogether.

The only thing you can do, OP, to maximize your chances to get an answer is just to remember you are talking to a human being first and then to think of how you would to talk to a woman either irl or on a regular dating site.

That’s my 2 cents, take it or leave it
2 years

In baseball the best hitters in the game fail 7 out of 10 times at bat.

If you send 10 messages and get 3 responses, you're doing great.
2 years
12   loading