Fat experiences

We got a problem

HamBeesly:
You’re very negative. I’m sorry your life is so difficult.

Can we have ONE thread where he doesn't try to derail it?

On topic, I got banned from Feabie 4 years ago for "name and shame" because I called Fatandsassy "Fatandgassy" and correctly pointed out Murphy lives at home with his mom at 35 years old and never amounted to anything.

They dont like to hear the truth over there. Another reason the BBW world is in the toilet is websites like that one.
2 years

We got a problem

No.

I'm tired of it. He's attacking good people.

It's gotta stop.
2 years

We got a problem

Egos are a hard thing to deal with.
2 years

We got a problem

There are some excellent points in this thread, it’s been really interesting to read.

I do think the verified profile on here helps and I also like that feabie verifies content creators and only allows promotion for members who have been active for more than 3 months (maybe 6, I can’t fully remember)

I know it doesn’t stop it but I feel that it at least reduces the risk of spammers/ cat fish on the site.

For me, I really hope that with people being vaccinated and restrictions easing, it will make it easier to host more events and meet people in person again.
2 years

We got a problem

So, you've been making women fat since the seventies?

I'm more of a gaining admirer, and an FA for sure. I've probably never made anyone fat in my life, but I like to chat about gaining, and just being a BBW. Most BBWs have either gained, or just gain weight naturally.
2 years
12   loading