Stuffing

Belly stuffing games

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to ask if any of you have any belly stuffing games that’s you’ve played before. Not online but in person. Either by yourself or with other feedees, I think it could be a pretty neat idea to increase stuffings and have even more fun!!
Let me know if you know anything fun or interesting!!
2 years

Belly stuffing games

I always had ideas. But never had the opportunity to live them out. For me I would love to sit across from another feedee. Both wearing slightly tight pants. And stuff ourselves to see who pops the button off first
2 years

Belly stuffing games

It must be possible to adapt some drinking game by giving bite to eat instead of sip to drinks, or both.
2 years

Belly stuffing games

Not a game really, but I know it’s so easy to mindlessly eat a lot while watching movies. Maybe a movie marathon with tonnes of snacks and penalties if a certain amount of snacks aren’t finished by a movie?
2 years

Belly stuffing games

I've never actually done this, but the one stuffing game I would want to play with other people that were looking to also use a game to get stuffed is to have a " no leftovers" potluck. Everyone would write down the foods they absolutely would not eat, and everyone only brings one dish each, but then everyone that comes to the potluck cannot leave until all of the food is gone.
To make this a game, there could be one dish in every room, and no one could leave the room and go into the next room until it was gone, like an escape room.
Another way to make it a game is to have everyone weighed before the eating starts and after it is finished, and the person who has put on the most weight 'wins', even if it is something small like getting out of doing dishes.
2 years

Belly stuffing games

I second the drinking games substituted for food. Kings Cup with shakes, 7, 11 and doubles with Oreo cookies, cake pong, and so many others. I think dice games could be good for this too. Label each number to correspond with eating, or drinking, a pass, maybe tighten a belt hole or something like that.

But how about game nights with a group of feedists. If there are equal amounts of feeders and feedees towards the end of the night after the feedees are leaned back on the couch in a food daze, the feeders can keep playing with winning and losing determining which feedees have just a bit more to eat. Hand fed by the feeders of course.
2 years