General

Any feedee’s on a weight loss journey?

grlbossgslitgtekeep:
It’s a really interesting dichotomy to be doing the opposite of your sexual desire. I’m currently on a weight loss journey. I’m not big by any means, just chubby. Mainly a few pounds I packed on during quarantine, which may I add it was a very erotic time. feeling clothes get tight and I even ripped some underwear. Unfortunately due to my career I cannot gain any more weight, and also am starting to feel some unpleasant side effects like heartburn,sleeplessness, etc. I love being active and I don’t want that ability to be hindered yet (after all I’m a young woman enjoying life). It is just kind of weird you know, it feels wrong in a way, like I’m betraying myself. I still drink lots of liquid and eat volume heavy types of food (salads etc.) to achieve a bloated tummy without the caloric consequences but it isn’t the same. I guess it all comes down to a balance of what you value in life at the time. Down the road when I’m a grumpy old mom, sure I’d love to let myself go. But in the meantime I have to focus on what I need to get to that point, so that means I have to do the opposite of what I want so bad sometimes. Does anyone else experience this? Has anyone waited until later in life to explore the fetish on a more physically permanent level? Was it worth it? Or do you regret waiting?

Me too , and yeah I agree trying to lose weight and having this fetish feels weird haha. But I’m not tryna get diabetes or anything, I’m obese and I don’t want to gain anymore (not that I was trying to on purpose, I am not a gainer and never was. I’m just a feedee). Getting really full and with a big belly as a result is good enough for me✨ Idk of I’ll ever gain on purpose, but for now this is a hard no.
2 years

Same here. I want to avoid health conplications but I just love food. It's very hard. Also I am still closeted but sometimes I just wish I could tell men about it.

grlbossgslitgtekeep:
It’s a really interesting dichotomy to be doing the opposite of your sexual desire. I’m currently on a weight loss journey. I’m not big by any means, just chubby. Mainly a few pounds I packed on during quarantine, which may I add it was a very erotic time. feeling clothes get tight and I even ripped some underwear. Unfortunately due to my career I cannot gain any more weight, and also am starting to feel some unpleasant side effects like heartburn,sleeplessness, etc. I love being active and I don’t want that ability to be hindered yet (after all I’m a young woman enjoying life). It is just kind of weird you know, it feels wrong in a way, like I’m betraying myself. I still drink lots of liquid and eat volume heavy types of food (salads etc.) to achieve a bloated tummy without the caloric consequences but it isn’t the same. I guess it all comes down to a balance of what you value in life at the time. Down the road when I’m a grumpy old mom, sure I’d love to let myself go. But in the meantime I have to focus on what I need to get to that point, so that means I have to do the opposite of what I want so bad sometimes. Does anyone else experience this? Has anyone waited until later in life to explore the fetish on a more physically permanent level? Was it worth it? Or do you regret waiting?

Gothcupcake626:
Me too , and yeah I agree trying to lose weight and having this fetish feels weird haha. But I’m not tryna get diabetes or anything, I’m obese and I don’t want to gain anymore (not that I was trying to on purpose, I am not a gainer and never was. I’m just a feedee). Getting really full and with a big belly as a result is good enough for me✨ Idk of I’ll ever gain on purpose, but for now this is a hard no.
2 years

Aww this is such a difficult one. 18 years ago, I lived in hotels as part of my job. I should have started my gain then, but I didn't. It is a regret I still have. I'm big now, not as big as I'd like, but at the balance point between my busy job/career and becoming the huge person I so want to be. It's not easy, but at the moment at least I can indulge in being fat and still have my job!
2 years

I completely understand. I've gained and lost the same weight too many times to count, and this pandemic gave me a license to indulge in my fantasies. I'm currently at the highest weight I've ever been, and It's been a very erotic experience. It's almost inevitable that I will need to step back and take a breather, though. Do what you need to do to take care of yourself.
2 years

I feel totally identified. At 100kg I was diagnosed with diabetes, I lost 25 kg and the diabetes disappeared. Now I try to eat healthier, but wanting to regain my weight. In my experience, you have to find the balance between satisfying your sexual desire to gain weight, and your health
2 years

I can never seem decide which way I'm going. The results, therefore, are back and forth.
2 years

More of a foodie than a feedee. Due to medical issues I had to lose weight starting in 2020. It was a bizarre feeling losing and being so restrictive in my diet. I was never into sweets or chocolate so that didn’t bother me. Cut out all rice, bread, potatoes and pasta.
Lost the weight never hitting my goal weight however. Still a BMI that categorized me as obese. You couldn’t tell however. Started healing from major surgery and started gaining. Belly exploded in size. Still not eating those goods but I’m eating a lot more in quantity.
This gain was short lived. Cardiologist was beside himself. Back on strict diet having to lose again. My fantasies haven’t changed. Still wish I was north of 300. Love how my body feels when I’m so fat. But, the stress at this point is just too much. It will have to stay a fantasy. This site lets me indulge in reading about every bodies experiences. Living vicariously is going to be the way it has to be now.
2 years

Fatgirl1:
More of a foodie than a feedee. Due to medical issues I had to lose weight starting in 2020. It was a bizarre feeling losing and being so restrictive in my diet. I was never into sweets or chocolate so that didn’t bother me. Cut out all rice, bread, potatoes and pasta.
Lost the weight never hitting my goal weight however. Still a BMI that categorized me as obese. You couldn’t tell however. Started healing from major surgery and started gaining. Belly exploded in size. Still not eating those goods but I’m eating a lot more in quantity.
This gain was short lived. Cardiologist was beside himself. Back on strict diet having to lose again. My fantasies haven’t changed. Still wish I was north of 300. Love how my body feels when I’m so fat. But, the stress at this point is just too much. It will have to stay a fantasy. This site lets me indulge in reading about every bodies experiences. Living vicariously is going to be the way it has to be now.

You look great no matter what. Health comes first and I wish you the best of health and happiness.
2 years

Fatgirl1:

So even when gaining with healthy foods your cardiovascular health suffered?
2 years

MitchHedberg:
So even when gaining with healthy foods your cardiovascular health suffered?

The unfortunate reality is that after a certain point, it's the weight of the fat itself causing the problem. We didn't evolve to carry that weight on our frames, so some people get health problems from the stress it places on the body. Of course, not everyone will have those issues, but it's still something to be aware of.
2 years
12   loading