Lifestyle tips

Stuffing with two people

I love stuffing with other people! It adds a whole extra layer of fun 😊 I mostly do it with my mom (who’s also a feedee) because we spend a lot of time together anyway and we’re really comfortable with each other. I dream of having a close friend to do it with too though. A buffet would be amazing, or ordering in some pizzas & sides & big tubs of ice cream. I like the idea of having a variety of food to grab rather than filling up on one thing 😋
2 years

Stuffing with two people

sweettoothsweetheart:
I love stuffing with other people! It adds a whole extra layer of fun 😊 I mostly do it with my mom (who’s also a feedee) because we spend a lot of time together anyway and we’re really comfortable with each other. I dream of having a close friend to do it with too though. A buffet would be amazing, or ordering in some pizzas & sides & big tubs of ice cream. I like the idea of having a variety of food to grab rather than filling up on one thing 😋

I think it is so nice that you can share your passion for food and stuffing with your mom. I just love reading your description. I have a somewhat similar relationship with my cousin. We both love to eat and when we were younger we would both stuff ourselves at family gatherings and then hang out in her bedroom, laying on the bed and rubbing our full, swollen bellies and talk about how good all the food was. As we grew older we continued to share our passion for food at gatherings and talk about our favorite meals and how much we love the feeling of fullness. She went from 140 lbs. to 250 lbs. And I went from 175 lbs. to 280 lbs. She knows I love BBWs and will tease me by laying on a couch after a big meal and and almost pass out into a food coma, gently rubbing her belly which I have to admit really turns me on. She will then hold out her hands and say help me up to the table for dessert which drives me crazy.
2 years