General

In closet

Is anyone else in the closet? I only tell people I really trust. And if it comes out I get embarrassed about it.
2 years

In closet

emberfeeds:
Is anyone else in the closet? I only tell people I really trust. And if it comes out I get embarrassed about it.

FatBella:
I think it depends on what you mean. It's rare for someone to come out and say they're a feeder, into weight gain, etc. There's really no need to "come out" from your kink to people.

If this is about attraction to fat people, well, that's different.

I do have a attraction to fat people. That's what fuels the fire. But sometimes I feel like this isn't normal I shouldn't like it. And there's days I wonder if I should come out. I guess it's stupid for feeder to feel this way.
2 years

In closet

I get you. I've been "in the closet" for a long time too. I had fat boyfriends in the past but never told them how much I loved it... and all the weightgain kink, D/S roleplay... I didn't feel "normal" to like it. So I didn't mention it.

Now I'm more open about it. I have open-minded partners who like my fetish which is awesome!

But sometimes I feel lonely... as if I were the only female fat admirer in the world, Lol XD (I know I'm not, but it's a feeling). I know if I see an obese guy in the street and tell my friends : "he's so hot!" I'll be called a weirdo... While for other women it's mundane to find a muscular guy "hot".
Maybe this is what you mean. You can dm me if you want.
2 years

In closet

Satana:
I get you. [...]

Zampano708:
I can understand well. Although you actually only have to develop more self-confidence, which you already have. But that you like to be fed nice and fat by a woman... believe me, I don't know how to make this public without being considered completely sick. You may not have all the cups in your closet for your friends at most, but I think I would even lose friends.

I'm a feeder, don't want to be fed.

Well actually I've been talking about it more openly lately, with other fetishists and in groups about sexuality. No judgments for now... but I know everyone isn't ok with it. It's very personal anyway.
2 years

In closet

I don't think I'm in the closet. My friends know my preferences on size. Some have asked about it and I'm always honest when friends ask me questions.

But I don't really advertise my kink.
2 years

In closet

Why people feel the need to "come out" makes no sense to me.
If others are not into what you are what good will it do to tell them?
Its a fetish you have and simple as that. Your friends don't tell you their fetishes if the have them do they?
Its a personal thing and if your partner is into it then its all good.
Are fetishes wrong ? I don't think so, you just like what you like.
I don't have any fetishes or off beat sexual kinks and thats OK with me, if you do thats OK too.
Now I have had people here assume I am into feederism but I am not but I do support a person's right to do as they wish.
2 years

In closet

I have always been attracted to fat people, and my friends have always known it. It's just what I like, and honestly it's hard to hide when your date is twice your size. So I don't see any aspect of that as "coming out."

If you mean coming out about being interested in intentionally gaining weight - well, I don't know if I would advertise that, the same way someone wouldn't casually advertise they are into S&M, liked to be spanked or were wearing a butt plug, etc. That aspect, to me, is more between my partner and I. Especially now, in pandemic times, it seems everyone has gained weight, so who knows who is doing it on purpose or for pleasure? smiley
2 years

In closet

Ditzy:
Why people feel the need to "come out" makes no sense to me.
If others are not into what you are what good will it do to tell them?
Its a fetish you have and simple as that. Your friends don't tell you their fetishes if the have them do they?
Its a personal thing and if your partner is into it then its all good.
Are fetishes wrong ? I don't think so, you just like what you like.
I don't have any fetishes or off beat sexual kinks and thats OK with me, if you do thats OK too.
Now I have had people here assume I am into feederism but I am not but I do support a person's right to do as they wish.

This statement here is beyond spot on.....
2 years

In closet

amazingem:
I have always been attracted to fat people, and my friends have always known it. It's just what I like, and honestly it's hard to hide when your date is twice your size. So I don't see any aspect of that as "coming out."

If you mean coming out about being interested in intentionally gaining weight - well, I don't know if I would advertise that, the same way someone wouldn't casually advertise they are into S&M, liked to be spanked or were wearing a butt plug, etc. That aspect, to me, is more between my partner and I. Especially now, in pandemic times, it seems everyone has gained weight, so who knows who is doing it on purpose or for pleasure? smiley

Well said...
2 years

In closet

Come out of what closet ? Fat is something that I got into over a period of time and I personally don't need to parade it around like a sexual orientation; it is something that I am personally into and nothing more. People that know me personally know that fat is my thing and they appreciate my honesty about it so there is no need for me to come out of any closet.
2 years
12   loading