Fat experiences

Fat hands & feet

Recently I noticed my hands and feet getting chunky and I have to say that I love it. I think fat hands and feet are cute, and for me as a trans woman, it makes them more feminine.

How do you feel about chubby hands and feet on you or another person?
2 years

Fat hands & feet

I think it’s adorable. And I agree, it looks more feminine
2 years

Fat hands & feet

For me it's a sign that they're REALLY fat. Like, they're so fat that they're running out of room everywhere else so it gets stuffed into sausage fingers and toes
2 years

Fat hands & feet

Nothing cuter (besides a growing belly, of course!) than fingers and toes getting chubby! My wife’s been north of 300 for some years now, but you couldn’t tell by her hands. Still has skinny girl hands :-) Her feet have chubbed up a lot, though.
2 years

Fat hands & feet

GuyWithNoName:
For me it's a sign that they're REALLY fat. Like, they're so fat that they're running out of room everywhere else so it gets stuffed into sausage fingers and toes

FRACTAL:
This is definitely the sexiest way of thinking about it, and how it always felt to me. Though now that I've been gaining a little weight, my friend who is in on my gaining said my hands don't just look fatter, but also feel squishier. It's so hot to have my own body correct me on this assumption smiley though we're not wrong either. It does mean the fat is rushing everywhere at once and needs to find room in my hands and feet too! My skeletal hands and feet are a point of shame for me but thanks to my current trajectory I'm optimistic that will soon change.

Gotta be big all over, and I do mean, ALL over, hah
2 years

Fat hands & feet

My feet and toes the same than years before, beside a little bit water or fat at the end of the legs and the begin of the feet, but i find it nice and a begin.
2 years