General

Music you're feeling/hearing lately

Beni:
Currently all I hear is the new Electric Callboy album Tekkno it has quite a bit of variety and is a lot of fun to listen to.

Link to the album if anybody want to listen to it:
open.spotify.com/album/1RCinQ2MnD8yNRsXKpeKFg

It really seems like many people on here like to hear heavy metal.
1 year

Neyu I played thrash metal in a band for years but these days I play more melodic metal.
I like all kinds of music but not much into the electronic stuff or pop music.
Everybody likes what they like and thats fine with me.
1 year

Kid Cudi, YG, Kanye West, Mac Dre, LayaFace, and Tyler the Creator.
1 year

I’ll date myself severely here, but I just got the-acquainted with the old punk scene of X, Fear and Back Flag. Rewatched The Decline of Western Civilization Part 1 for the first time in a while. Influenced many a later band, most notably the Chili Peppers.
1 year

HappyBigBelly:
I’ll date myself severely here, but I just got the-acquainted with the old punk scene of X, Fear and Back Flag. Rewatched The Decline of Western Civilization Part 1 for the first time in a while. Influenced many a later band, most notably the Chili Peppers.

Just looked it up. I may watch the movie, if I find it. And I listened into ''Black Summer'' from Chili Peppers. Like it.
1 year

Neyu:
It really seems like many people on here like to hear heavy metal.

Beni:
Yeah I thought the same. It would be amazing if there was some sort of metal event like Wacken with a twist that everybody there is into feedism as well. I would definetly go there.

Haha. That sounds funny. But if everyone was into feedism there, which musician would you choose?
1 year

Been really into this band Gnome lately. Three piece hard rock/metal....plus they wear cool hats!

1 year

I been listening to a lot of the new $uicide Boy$ Album. It’s pretty good.

The new Ozzy album was pretty good lots of really sick features
1 year

Ditzy:
Neyu I played thrash metal in a band for years but these days I play more melodic metal.
I like all kinds of music but not much into the electronic stuff or pop music.
Everybody likes what they like and thats fine with me.

I see you are a fan of Doctor Feelgood
I found this documentary about
wilco Johnson fascinating about coming to terms with his terminal cancer. The outcome is beyond belief.

[img]https://i1.ytimg.com/vi/zLLPsGoBtF8/default.jpg' alt='' oncontextmenu='alert("This image is copyright © protected"); return false;'>[/img]
1 year

Recently discovered Acid Bath.

Real nasty and sadistic, but also groovy in its own way.
1 year
1234   loading