General

Music you're feeling/hearing lately

Munchies:
I've gotten into psytrance music recently. I'm rather fond of Vairo.

Do not watch this if you are prone to seizures. Lots of flashy lights.

Ney:
I know that song. Good one. How about this one? Was my first song of this genre.

Munchies:
Gah! I love this! Thank you so much!

I mentioned electro swing earlier, but I didn't recommend any music.

Hands down, my favorite electro swing band is Caravan Palace. And my favorite song of theirs is Long Digger.

This is the audio-only version, but there is a music video version as well. Fair warning, Caravan Palace music videos can be very adult. I love them to bits, but still.

CuppaJoe:
I LOVE "Long Digger". Absolutely infectious energy!

"We No Speak Americano" by Yolanda Be Cool/DCup is another one of my faves in the same genre.

It's a good song. It's based on this Italian bop:

1 year

I listen to Tame Impala non-stop since I was at their concert in Amsterdam couple of weeks ago. A fantastic show that was!
1 year

Recently I listen to lots of game music. Hearts of Iron IV is my favorite.
As it comes to more mainstream music I don't know why but I recently fell in love with "Give me a bit of hmmm". And I find this song so stupid haha.
1 year

Catching up with the latest albums by some of my favorite metal bands.

"Colors II" by Between the Buried and Me

"Shiki" by Sigh

"Disharmonium" by Blut Aus Nord
1 year

Gushloader:
Recently I listen to lots of game music. Hearts of Iron IV is my favorite.
As it comes to more mainstream music I don't know why but I recently fell in love with "Give me a bit of hmmm". And I find this song so stupid haha.

I can’t with hoi 4’s soundtrack, sitting down for a long campaign with it in the background just breaks me. There’s in particular song on the axis radio that kept coming up on my kaiser play through that just drilled into my brain. Smoking snakes is a pretty good track though.

I’ve been listening to a lot of kung fu fighting recently while playing brawlhalla with a friend. Other than that it’s a bit eclectic at the moment.
1 year

Just random dance/electronic. It’s almost the weekend.
1 year

Burn.
1 year
234   loading