Fat experiences

Real life broken chair

Hello! I have a real life story to share about my experience of being married to a beautiful fat woman. smiley

I have been a FA sense a little boy, and would use padding to pretend. I couldn't really gain actual weight till I hit my 30s after being put on medication with appetite stimulants in it. Slowly climbing now but I also met the love of my life naturally in the wild. She’s not a gainer, just a fat girl who loves to eat. We met thru mutual friends, and a summer fling ended up leading to over a decade long relationship with a few years of marriage. We live together now in a rental home and I could not be happier. Here is where the situation starts lol.

So the rental property has a backyard we can use whenever we like, and came with chairs and a table already set up. We added some flowers and a little fire pit as well as some cliche backyard decorations, it’s cute and she loves picking herbs for cooking. Anyway, the table and chairs are metal, and old, they have absolutely been back there longer than our relationship lolol. We were back there one evening with a fire, a bottle of wine, and some desserts we got delivered to the house from doordash. At the peak of our relaxation that’s when it happened. She quite literally took a bite of cake and the chair gave out from under her! She is in between 250 and 300, going up and down thru the years. I honestly felt extremely bad initially. It’s not as fun as the fantasy when your wife almost cracks her head on pavement, it scared me at first smiley

We determined she was ok and not injured thankfully, just a little sore, and once we both calmed down we picked a stronger one for her to sit back down on. The chair was mangled and bent into 5 different directions lmao. This was a few months ago, and she is fine thankfully, if she actually did get injured I would not be writing this at all honestly, BUT, looking back on it now, it was pretty damn hott smiley

Thanks for reading my story!
2 years

Real life broken chair

I actually broke a step ladder a week or so ago. The smoke detector in our bedroom started to "chirp" at 1:30 in the morning, which really ticked me off. I went down to the garage (attached) and got a step ladder and a new battery. Our ceiling in the bedroom as vaulted, so the smoke detector is quite high on the wall. I put in a battery and thought that was it, but NO. It continued to "chirp". I got back on the ladder, by this point my wife was awake, she was mad, because I was mad, and not being very careful, I climbed back up the ladder to "attack" the smoke detector again. That's when the left leg of the ladder broke. I came crashing down on top of ladder. I got a big bruise on my side above my love handle and a series of "road rash" (it was a very old wood ladder) on my side, otherwise I was unhurt. I weigh 234 lbs. I guess I was just to fat for the ladder. I did go to Home Depot and bought a new ladder rated at 250 lbs. I thought about getting the 300 lbs. rated ladder, but I decided to forego that one, for now.
2 years