Gaining

Feminin body

Hey guys,
I started gaining about a year ago and everything is going great,but the last couple
of months my weight doesn’t really go up a lot anymore,but my body keeps changing.it’s getting very soft and jiggly.. cellulite ext…
And all the weight im packing on is in my ass,thighs and boobs..
Just starting to feel very feminin because of that..
Anybody who has that same feeling?
2 years

Feminin body

Bobster:
Hey guys,
I started gaining about a year ago and everything is going great,but the last couple
of months my weight doesn’t really go up a lot anymore,but my body keeps changing.it’s getting very soft and jiggly.. cellulite ext…

I’m jealous I want that lol, I’m all belly
2 years

Feminin body

Bobster:
Hey guys,
m

I don’t think there is any real way to “control” where weight can go tho I think it differs from person to person. I like boys and girls and thick thighs and butts on both are very attractivesmiley
2 years

Feminin body

Bobster:
Hey guys,

Bobster; I too have gained on my buttocks and thighs. I my "moobs" (slang for male breasts) are larger but not pronounced given that I also have a large (48" waist) belly, by back has a curve so my butt sticks out as does my belly. I also do not have much hair on my body, so I feel that I have a slightly feminine appearance. I have written a story about a gay girl who moves in with a chubby gainer guy, she become turned on by his gaining weight and how feminine his body starts to appear. The story is; "It's Complicated". I have posted photos of my large belly and fat buttocks on my profile page.
2 years

Feminin body

Larpus98:
I don’t think there is any real way to “control” where weight can go tho I think it differs from person to person.

becomingoverweight:
Want me to show you some scientific studies which say otherwise?

I think that would be most useful as this subject comes up often in forums and I have yet to see a peer reviewed paper posted on it in response despite seeing results and hearing from medical doctors about visceral fat and its drivers. But links to papers would be great.
2 years

Feminin body

Larpus98:
I don’t think there is any real way to “control” where weight can go tho I think it differs from person to person.

becomingoverweight:
Want me to show you some scientific studies which say otherwise?

I think that would be most useful as this subject comes up often in forums and I have yet to see a peer reviewed paper posted on it in response despite seeing results and hearing from medical doctors about visceral fat and its drivers. But links to papers would be great.
2 years