General

Tired of scammers

Screenshot the conversation. Send it in to the mods.

Just do that and it'll help everyone else.
2 years

Tired of scammers

Once you've identified them as a scammer just keep chatting with them to waste their time. Keep promising money and giftcards or whatever.

Hope you didn't lose too much money dude!
2 years

Tired of scammers

No. Don't do that.

Just say no thanks, screenshot it and send it in a report.

Time is precious, don't waste it. Trust me. Don't waste it.
2 years

Tired of scammers

BBWcreator82:
No. Don't do that.

Just say no thanks, screenshot it and send it in a report.

Time is precious, don't waste it. Trust me. Don't waste it.

becomingoverweight:
It wastes the scammer's time and therefore increases the opportunity cost of scamming, therefor making it less worth their time and potentially pushing them into more productive and legal means of generating revenue.

Get off the internet, seriously.

Telling people to waste their time is the worst thing you can do. You're not getting it back.

Screenshot, report. Move on with your life.
2 years

Tired of scammers

If you are online looking for sex maybe you shouldn't be doing it if there are so many scammers out there.
If something isn't working the way you want it too why keep doing it?
2 years

Tired of scammers

Very possible.
If you sound needy scammers will take advantage of you.
2 years

Tired of scammers

Lovesgainiers:
Nobody wants to suck an honest dick for an honest dollar anymore 😕

What if the dollar isn't honest? What if the dollar is a lying sack of suds?
2 years

Tired of scammers

Guess I was brought up different because seeking sex online is just creepy because you have no idea who you are dealing with.
At least a hooker on the street you know what she or he is all about you pay to play so to speak.
I know these days you have guys and girls that have never been out of the house figuratively speaking and never dated or experienced being in a relationship.
They want sex but have no idea how to go about it so they ask online because thats all they know ie get it online.
This fetish has so much of a fantasy aspect is hard for some to ascertain a genuine person from a scammer out to do them harm.
The problem for many I would think is they are so desperate and needy they think this person won't be like the last one that screwed them over and they fall for the scammer again.
I trust very few people online/ real life and learned my lesson a long time ago to stay away from online sex related stuff.
2 years

Tired of scammers

Are you kidding me? People try to scam me multiple times every day, on the phone, on email, snail mail, text and facebook, before I even get to any of the feedist sites.

Ditzy:
At least a hooker on the street you know what she or he is all about you pay to play so to speak.

Not true. People--including hookers or fake hookers--may also scam you in person if they get the chance.

Most people are pretty decent, but there have always been scammers and always will be. Feedist communities are no different.

Keep your guard up.
2 years

Tired of scammers

If you have an encounter with a scammer you have met from this site. Please get in touch with us, by reporting the profile, messaging a mod, or email us: team@fantasyfeeder.com

We do take this seriously, as we want Fantasy Feeder to be a community where likeminded people can come to chat and meet, make friends and date... scammers ruin this community and we actively try to seek out scammers and ban them as soon as possible.

Our moderators do work hard in trying to keep this place safe for you all to enjoy, but your help as members is always appreciated, and sometimes you encounter scammers earlier than us, as they will reach out and message you directly. While mods search through profiles, forums and content to seek them out and ban them from the site. We have also been working on things in the background to stop these people signing up, so every little helps!

I would say most scammers are very obvious in their nature. So things to look out for:

* New accounts
* Unverified accounts
* Model Type pictures and Avatars
* Profiles that have a telephone number or very little information other than KiK or WhatsApp.
* Messages that only contain KiK or WhatsApp type information
* Forum posts that don't contain much other than "look for.... with KiK or WhatsApp

Just be cautious as with anything online, don't be too hasty in swapping details, get to know the person you are speaking with before taking things privately off site.

We are always here to help, so do get in touch if you need advice or assistance or to report anything suspicious to us.

Stay safe people!
2 years