Fattening others

Feeding while pleasured

Uh, not sure if there’s a similar thread, but I’ve tried this with myself and it felt interesting. Not sure if anybody has any relevant experience with this.
2 years

Feeding while pleasured

Bigs1996:
Uh, not sure if there’s a similar thread, but I’ve tried this with myself and it felt interesting. Not sure if anybody has any relevant experience with this.

This may be in the wrong forum.

Still, are you talking about feeding yourself while masturbating?

I’m sure most feedees and even some feeders here have done that quite a bit.

I know I have. And it is amazing — and quite addictive.
2 years

Feeding while pleasured

Bigs1996:

GrowingLoveHandles:

Alone or with a Feeder, this is amazing. If I didn't have to go to work... 😉😜🐖
2 years

Feeding while pleasured

Bigs1996:

GrowingLoveHandles:

I may be in the wrong forum, it was more of a general question. Whether it be to fatten someone up or doing it yourself. I’ve tried this myself, and it felt pretty good for awhile. Made me eat more, but I don’t think I did it the right way. Was really hard to concentrate on two things haha! In all seriousness though, there must be a better more efficient way to do it. Must be better with with feeder I guess.
2 years

Feeding while pleasured

Feeding a feedee partners during sex is an incredibly sexual and sensual experience for both. I've that feeding sensual foods like mini-cream puffs or sucking from a shake bag to be the pleasurable and exhilarating.
2 years

Feeding while pleasured

Feeding my fat boy and pleasuring him at the same time has become a big part of our sex lives.

There is so much you can do in this area, it is so much fun! Throw in some bondage and pig play, and the possibilities are endless! smiley
2 years

Feeding while pleasured

Expatbhm:
I’ve got a hefty amount of experience in this area. It gets to the point where I sometimes just get aroused from eating. The pleasure of both are entwined.

I adore the thought of conditioning someone into experiencing this regularly, or experiencing it yourself. It sure must make going to restaurants an interesting time! 😜
2 years

Feeding while pleasured

It’s one of my fave things to do - I prefer it with someone else. The humiliation as I’m so full and so easily winded, the pinches and pokes and grabs of my body as I’m being pleasured is second to nothing
2 years

Feeding while pleasured

Expatbhm:
I’ve got a hefty amount of experience in this area. It gets to the point where I sometimes just get aroused from eating. The pleasure of both are entwined.

quiverdream:
I adore the thought of conditioning someone into experiencing this regularly, or experiencing it yourself. It sure must make going to restaurants an interesting time! 😜

I had a relationship one time in which my ex actively asked me could we include this to our sex life to the point where over time my mind began to rewire itself to get aroused while I was eating even by myself and how I experienced food completely changed. Going to restaurants for me became almost like a psychedelic experience but only I was in on how I was experiencing my food
2 years

Feeding while pleasured

I really was starting to think I was the only one inhad a feeder that would play with my udders while I ate and it finally trained my body to get wet when I would eat now it's everytime I eat wish I could find that again
2 years
12345   loading