Fattening others

Feeding while pleasured

Enessel85:
I really was starting to think I was the only one inhad a feeder that would play with my udders while I ate and it finally trained my body to get wet when I would eat now it's everytime I eat wish I could find that again

You aren't the only one. It is like that experience rewired our brains to the point that food becomes its own drug and we get the same dopamine hit as getting high. Finding folks who get that is refreshing
2 years

Feeding while pleasured

Enessel85:
I really was starting to think I was the only one inhad a feeder that would play with my udders while I ate and it finally trained my body to get wet when I would eat now it's everytime I eat wish I could find that again

Whoa jfc šŸ˜šŸ¤¤ I know how Iā€™m spending my weekend now!! Thanks for the inspo
2 years

Feeding while pleasured

Enessel85:

quiverdream:
Whoa jfc šŸ˜šŸ¤¤ I know how Iā€™m spending my weekend now!! Thanks for the inspo

This post is very inspirational
2 years

Feeding while pleasured

Man, if I had a lady who'd do that, I have no doubt I would blow up until I'm so huge, and I'd love every minute of it!

Only thing that could possibly make it even better if it's her own cooking and baking.
2 years

Feeding while pleasured

I would LOVE to give a chick backshots while she bend over eating her food.

One can only dream
2 years

Feeding while pleasured

I'd love to buy my sexy soft G/f one of those remote control vibrators , phone controlled and pleasure her whilst at a restaurant as she's enjoying her food. I've gotta find the right moment to ask her to along with my plan
2 years

Feeding while pleasured

Ok so I more recently got to really experience simultaneously being stuffed and fed with physical pleasure but also in the context of being submissive in a D/s dynamic and it was hot af.

I could quickly see how stuffing while receiving pleasure could easily condition someone to associate food and sexual pleasure.

Like I thought stuffing was hot before but simultaneously to help relieve the pain of overindulgingā€¦ even hotter.

In the context of humiliation and torture and pleasure and eating to get fatter simultaneously broke my brain.

10/10 would recommend.
2 years

Feeding while pleasured

I once had a feeder that got to the stage she needed to be eating to achieve the big O of course I made it easier for her to obtain this
These day's a blue tooth remote controlled mini vibe or butterfly would be perfect for this if one partner is at work.
2 years

Feeding while pleasured

Enessel85:

Admirer54321:
Oh no. This is ideal. Edge your feedee hard ... stimulate them heavily while or before eating... instant encouragement. A whole extra layer of gratification and desire.... train their brain... make them crave even HARDER

Interesting. some pavlovs dog stuff here
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

When i first started viewing eating as pleasure. I would get hard just from eating lunch. It took time to control it.
1 year
12345   loading