Fattening others

Feeding while pleasured

When I was intentionally gaining and stuffing myself all day and all night, As I was stuffed with my ever growing gut sticking out in front of me I would them get so horny. After I was horny that made me hungry again it was a back and forth cycle of eating & stuffing feeling that much fatter getting so horny, then making myself hungry again. I believe with this fetish of I had a feeder encouraging me I probably would have gained another 100+ lbs. at that time.
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

I have always dreamed that feeder would feed me same time as having sex or pleasuring me and when I'm nearly bursting point feeder would make me to have orgasm
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

I would like to experience this.
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

Dru333:
I used to feed my ex and bring him tons of drinks until he was so full all he could do was belch and then I'd jerk him off. It was so much fun!

Quite the reward for him doing so!
It probably felt very encouraging.
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

Fucked a girl in doggy style while she ate. It was a big turn on
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

Enessel85:
I really was starting to think I was the only one inhad a feeder that would play with my udders while I ate and it finally trained my body to get wet when I would eat now it's everytime I eat wish I could find that again

Wish Icould be there😍
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

Last week my Feeder fed me a delicious, warm chunk of pork belly as he touched me all over and no exaggeration, it was the most sensual experience I've ever had.

We had gotten carried away at dinner and moved to the bedroom without clearing the table like we usually would, partly cos I was so full it almost hurt. After he rubbed my belly and made me feel better I asked for more food so he treated me to a custard horn. Then I remembered the leftover pork belly and asked for that.

It was still a little warm and so yummy and the skin was super crispy and savoury. The pleasure we both enjoyed was like nothing we'd done with each other before. I can't stop thinking about it!
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

FeedMeCakex:
Last week my Feeder fed me a delicious, warm chunk of pork belly as he touched me all over and no exaggeration, it was the most sensual experience I've ever had.

We had gotten carried away at dinner and moved to the bedroom without clearing the table like we usually would, partly cos I was so full it almost hurt. After he rubbed my belly and made me feel better I asked for more food so he treated me to a custard horn. Then I remembered the leftover pork belly and asked for that.

It was still a little warm and so yummy and the skin was super crispy and savoury. The pleasure we both enjoyed was like nothing we'd done with each other before. I can't stop thinking about it!

My big boy is a the point where he doesn't want to cum unless he's eating or stuffed. It's very cute.
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

FeedMeCakex:

Munchies:
My big boy is a the point where he doesn't want to cum unless he's eating or stuffed. It's very cute.

Damn! Im pretty sure someone has trained him for that tho! ;D
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

FeedMeCakex:

Munchies:

Enas:
Damn! Im pretty sure someone has trained him for that tho! ;D

It wasn't training so much as happenstance.

I'm a sexy powerhouse, and he says it feels better cumming that way.
1 year
12345   loading