Fattening others

Feeding while pleasured

Yes. Ive done this so much and so often that now when i eat, i get uncontrollably wet and can sometimes orgasm....the feeling of pleasure afrom both are so intertwined for me
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

This is a form of classical conditioning and is a very good way to grow more.
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

Being rewarded with a rub for every gainer shake sip I take. Mmm, conditioning is so hot!
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

Indeed, and a good way to gain more quickly
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

PinkPiglet85:
It’s one of my fave things to do - I prefer it with someone else. The humiliation as I’m so full and so easily winded, the pinches and pokes and grabs of my body as I’m being pleasured is second to nothing

The prods and pokes are amazing, as they test how fat you are. I had a feeder who would say, "Any more grub, Chub?" while squeezing my belly and it was amazing.
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

Bigs1996:
Uh, not sure if there’s a similar thread, but I’ve tried this with myself and it felt interesting. Not sure if anybody has any relevant experience with this.

Dru333:
I used to feed my ex and bring him tons of drinks until he was so full all he could do was belch and then I'd jerk him off. It was so much fun!

Mmmm, what a way to live.
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

Mm my favorite thing to do
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

Dutch Bbw:
Being rewarded with a rub for every gainer shake sip I take. Mmm, conditioning is so hot!
oh yes
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

My boyfriend has been pleasuring me while I eat and making it so I can’t cum until I am stuffed. We have only done this for a few weeks and today I noticed that a few of my pants won’t button so it is definitely accelerating my gain. Last time I weight myself I was around 220.
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

While I have never pleasured a Feedee while stuffing, I am in the habit of doing so post stuffing. Watching them spend the entire day or afternoon packing away meal after meal, maxing out their stomach. Then reward them in whatever fashion they desire.
1 year
2345   loading