Fattening others

Feeding while pleasured

PrimitiveDesires:
While I have never pleasured a Feedee while stuffing, I am in the habit of doing so post stuffing. Watching them spend the entire day or afternoon packing away meal after meal, maxing out their stomach. Then reward them in whatever fashion they desire.

Yes, please! ๐Ÿ˜
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

Slasher92:
Can confirm that stimulating your partner while they eat can โ€œtrainโ€ them to associate being full/certain tastes/eating in general with pleasure

Edging with toys can be a great way to accomplish this

Iโ€™ve even been lucky enough to *consensually* use a lovense on a partner in public to give them an extra incentive to finish their plate ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Oh yeah, those lovense things would be great for that... I'm getting another one soon and hopefully I can get encouragers all over the world to help me fatten up while using it.. Hehe
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

PrimitiveDesires:
While I have never pleasured a Feedee while stuffing, I am in the habit of doing so post stuffing. Watching them spend the entire day or afternoon packing away meal after meal, maxing out their stomach. Then reward them in whatever fashion they desire.

You gotta try pleasuring your feedees as they stuff their faces. Really ups the game.
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

Munchies:
You gotta try pleasuring your feedees as they stuff their faces. Really ups the game.

I would LOVE to incorporate shibari with a feeding while pleasuring. Watching their belly dig tighter into the ropes as they get fuller.
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

Munchies:

PrimitiveDesires:
I would LOVE to incorporate shibari with a feeding while pleasuring. Watching their belly dig tighter into the ropes as they get fuller.

Could be fun. Although it would be capacity limiting. Of course, it's not always about capacity.
1 year

Feeding while pleasured

FeedMeCakex:
Last week my Feeder fed me a delicious, warm chunk of pork belly as he touched me all over and no exaggeration, it was the most sensual experience I've ever had.

We had gotten carried away at dinner and moved to the bedroom without clearing the table like we usually would, partly cos I was so full it almost hurt. After he rubbed my belly and made me feel better I asked for more food so he treated me to a custard horn. Then I remembered the leftover pork belly and asked for that.

It was still a little warm and so yummy and the skin was super crispy and savoury. The pleasure we both enjoyed was like nothing we'd done with each other before. I can't stop thinking about it!

Munchies:
My big boy is a the point where he doesn't want to cum unless he's eating or stuffed. It's very cute.

There is certainly something I have encountered - When both my wife and I were our heaviest, we would be completely stuffed and bloated every night and retire upstairs to our bedroom to shower and get into bed for love making. It became the most addicting routine for both of us - sex is so fun being stuffed. You definitely lose a lot of stamina but caressing and slow fattening love making for the win. I honestly believe this is why we both kept gaining during this time of this addicting nature of love making totally stuffed - that and our appetites were kind of tough to control.
11 months

Feeding while pleasured

BigFox:
When i first started viewing eating as pleasure. I would get hard just from eating lunch. It took time to control it.

I get horny and aroused when I stuff. And when looking at other bellies
10 months
345   loading