General

Going to the dark side?

You can try it. Also you can always think about self publishing on amazon too!

The premium here means just one person has to pay once to see it. Not every time they view. AND. They have to pay on your story for you to make any money the way I understand it.

Amazon might be the better choice in the long run, but you'll have to advertise the heck out of it.

It's tough either way but if you do it yourself all the control is yours. No censorship.
2 years

Going to the dark side?

I think the good thing about posting premium content here, is that you have an audience that is interested in the subject matter you are going to be writing about.

We don't have a huge amount of premium authors, so the competition via viewers is not as high like somewhere like amazon, but the payment / commission structure is different.

Authors receive 50% of the commission from anyone who upgrades to view there content, and then 20% of all repeat subscription, not pay per view.

I wouldn't say its something to make a full time career of if you are only posting to FF, but it can be a good side earner, with regular income if you have the time to write and be creative.

The earnings accounts are completely free to set up, so there really is nothing to lose if you want to try it.

If you are interested then follow this link and fill out the form and I will be in touch with you regarding next steps, i.e. just sending us a few details to set up your account:

fantasyfeeder.com/about/authors

If you have further questions do get in touch, always happy to help. 😊
2 years

Going to the dark side?

humilationlover:
Been a long time lurking and story reading concierge. Ngl, it’s been a downwards trend these past couple of years in terms of the new features introduced to the site and a lot of my favorite authors leaving (rip NYCfeedress) or abandoning their stories. Or the biggest factor: turning their stories to premium.

I find myself as a pretty well rounded author/writer, and although my ideas are currently niche even here, I decided to go ahead and revamp one of my old stories. Now that I quit my job for school, I was thinking of earning some extra cash by going premium, despite the fact I found it to be the most annoying implementation of this website. Am I a hypocrite, should I not even bother? Would people even be interested in my content. Or should I start to cater to those that might?

Would enjoy some feedback, thanks!

There’s nothing wrong with getting paid for your developed talent and hard work.

You write well. Maybe just give it a go for one or two special stories and see what happens.

You might also chat with those who
Seem the most successful on premium. Or maybe cookie can give you a list of most successful premium authors.

Good luck.
2 years