Fat experiences

After achieving your goal weight

Initially my goal was 250. I got there in December of 2020 and decided to go more. So then, over the next year or so, I got to 300, which I felt was good enough when I hit it. However, I just couldn’t stop overeating and eating fattening foods. Ultimately I decided to not try to gain or lose and just do whatever I want, then see where it takes me from there. Since then I’ve gotten up to 311 lbs.
2 years

I set incremental goals for myself. Like many others, I reached my goal and decided that I wanted more. I have a fantasy of reaching 600 lbs, but I know reality will stop me far short of that.

I suspect my car will be the deciding factor as to how fat I actually get. I drive a Ford Focus. The scale read 259 pounds at my last weigh-in. I have no problem driving right now, but I may not be able to say that after gaining another 100 pounds. I'll cross that bridge when I get there. In the meantime, my immediate goal is to reach 295 lbs, which is my previous high. After that, I want to make it past 300 lbs. This would be a nice milestone for me, as it would put my body fat above 50%.
2 years

I stared at 260lbs, set a goal for 300. Hit it, and I just didn't feel as fat as I thought i would be. So I kept making goals in 25 lb increments. Until I hit 400. And I still wasn't fat enough. So I said 420, cuz I'm a stoner. Hit that. Last I checked was probably 6ish months ago. And I was 434. And I feel way bigger and have went up a pant size since. So I have to be creeping up on 450. And I'm honestly still not fat enough. 🙃 so. Idk were to go from here....
2 years
12   loading