Lifestyle tips

Paid for feederism

I know some people are paid to be BBW models, eat in front of a camera, possibly even having a sugaring-type relationship.
For those of you who’ve done one of those things, was was or is it like?
2 years

Paid for feederism

Gainingrealfat16:
my dream!! i would do that!!! but men who get fat no one wants to pay for it I think

Yeah there is big disproportions between paid bbw/ssbbw and bhm/ssbhm. I dare to say that paid bhm/ssbbw is almost a mythic fairytale.
I on the other hand as bhm will gladly make content not for money, but just for the food I want to stuff myself and for the satisfaction of stuffing and gaining 😅
2 years

Paid for feederism

I knew of a woman who was demanding money from BHM to feed them. So, not only would the men have to pay for food and new clothes, they would have to pay the person feeding them.
2 years

Paid for feederism

Feeders should get paid for what they do sometimes. The amount of people who ghost on us is insane and no one gets that time back for the investment we put into people just for it to be wasted is tragic.

Don't be a ghost.
2 years

Paid for feederism

johnxyz:
I knew of a woman who was demanding money from BHM to feed them. So, not only would the men have to pay for food and new clothes, they would have to pay the person feeding them.

I’ve heard of that happening with BBWs and BHMs before. I don’t know why you’d want to do that. Now if you were in a romantic/sexual relationship with them, paying for some things wouldn’t be as bad.
2 years

Paid for feederism

BBWcreator82:
Feeders should get paid for what they do sometimes. The amount of people who ghost on us is insane and no one gets that time back for the investment we put into people just for it to be wasted is tragic.

Don't be a ghost.

Agreed. We have the hard part. And ghosting sucks.
2 years

Paid for feederism

Gainingrealfat16:
my dream!! i would do that!!! but men who get fat no one wants to pay for it I think

Lqqqqqlq:
Yeah there is big disproportions between paid bbw/ssbbw and bhm/ssbhm. I dare to say that paid bhm/ssbbw is almost a mythic fairytale.
I on the other hand as bhm will gladly make content not for money, but just for the food I want to stuff myself and for the satisfaction of stuffing and gaining 😅

There are so many sites featuring BBWs. I wish there were some featuring BHMs. What’s an androsexual have to do?
2 years

Paid for feederism

Sweet_n_Plushy:
It be nice to see a site dedicated to more bhm/ssbhms I know there is one but it's more greared twords men who like other large men. Which is great but not every male feedee is into other men. Sadly male feeders aren't as popular.

Also paying a feeder for there service for me that depends if it's like in person and on there personality. I can see my self doing If it's like having custom encouraging clips and audios I don't mind, I don't think I pay for a cam session I rather have someone watch me as I pay for my own food and they can tease or encourage me to finish.

What’s the name of the site?
2 years