Gaining

Questions for feedees on eating more

There are lots of things people like about getting fat, but let's focus on the eating part for a moment. Assuming you've gained weight on purpose:

1. Is the freedom to eat all you want part of the fun? What percent?

2. Has your capacity increased since you've gained? Is that part of the fun? What percent? And do you enjoy that more and more as you get bigger and your capacity increases?
2 years

Literally running what do I want versus any sort of concern about calories is great, maybe thirty percent to fifty percent?

Definitely increased in capacity. Very likely near double.
2 years

1. Up to a point. I still get full quicker than I'd like which is frustrating, so maybe not quite eating whatever I want. Though yes, I do like how I'm not concerned about maximum calorie count. If anything, I'm more likely to maximize/optimize for more calories.

If anything, I actually now strongly prefer food with more calories, or seek ways to add additional calories (more mayo or cheese on a sandwich, more sugar and cream in coffee, etc.). I don't even like the idea of a salad unless it has lots of Caesar dressing, chicken, cheese, and ideally bacon bits too. I also like Haagen-Daaz ice cream over most brands, since it seems to be richer, creamier, and around double the calories. Though there's a few other brands that fit a similar profile.

2. So far, maybe around 50-100% more. I have enjoyed this thoroughly. I only regret that I'm still possibly stuck at a plateau. It's possible I may be beginning to overcome it, but it's too early to be sure. Because well, I wish I could eat even more. I actually get sad when the feeling of hunger goes away too quickly. I want to be able to eat an entire large pizza in one sitting, or if at a restaurant, to have appetizers, two entrees, dessert, and finish everyone else's leftovers too.

I remember when it used to be where at a restaurant, it's possible, even likely that if I order an entree (no appetizers or dessert), unless the portion sizes are small, there's a good chance I'd have to take home leftovers. I want to get to the point where I need appetizers, two entrees, dessert, and I then ask others at the table "Are you going to finish that?" If they say no, to perhaps eat that too.
2 years

I love how much my capacity have grown as I have gained, I have deffintly doubled my capacity and maby a little more that doubled it, I love the thought of consuming as many calories as possible in one sitting. So I would say capacity is 70% for me. And 30 % freedom to eat what ever I want when ever.
2 years