Fat experiences

What were the first physical limatations as you got fatter?

For those who are in the extra big sizes, it can be common to have trouble finding chairs with arms which can contain you, or even passing through narrower doorways or fitting into booths.

For those who are big enough that your size requires you to plan around it, what were the very first limitations you encountered?
2 years

curiousv:
For those who are in the extra big sizes, it can be common to have trouble finding chairs with arms which can contain you, or even passing through narrower doorways or fitting into booths.

For those who are big enough that your size requires you to plan around it, what were the very first limitations you encountered?

For my exes:

1) for a larger bellied one: tying shoes

2) wider hipped: dining chairs at about 230lbs (she was 5’0 and it was all ass hips and chest)

For my wife:

1) BP cuff at doctors

2) Some economy airplane seats

3) Cheap deck chairs collapse

4) Cant fit in the galley on the boat/ having to be at the side of drawers in double sided kitchens for them to open

Then odd things like needing a better mattress or not being able to sleep in many positions
2 years

I became too fat to do my own pedicure at about 240lbs, maybe less. I honestly wish I'd started having them done sooner, though. I was never good at it to begin with. Now I'm learning that I need to start thinking about seating when I go places.
2 years

Tying my shoes and getting in my car.
2 years

I’m around 228 lbs and I’ve been struggling to tie my shoes lately. I get out of breath if I have to bend over to tie them. I try to keep my shoes tied at all times so I can just slip them on.
2 years

I didn't feel very light. I slowed down a bit and was more sedentary. I couldn't run as fast as I could before the extra weight gain took place.
2 years

The first thing I noticed was the walking. I put on a lot of weight during COVID before my senior year of college; walking around on campus was suddenly a huge (ha) chore.

I got exhausted easily and quickly. Difficulty standing for any period of time soon followed, almost purely because of the strain it puts on my back. Whether that's actually from the weight or subconsciously sucking in my belly, I'm not sure.
2 years

When i went on vacation with my friends and we went walking up a hill in the area. I had to tell my friends to go their own pace and not wait on me. I walked all the way up, but they had to wait on the top for me for like 10 minutes.
2 years

Stairs were the first thing I noticed as I started to get out of shape, followed by how much more out of breath I was getting when parking my car and making my way into the office. Tying my shoes also became a lot more difficult, as my paunch was starting to get in the way.
2 years

Tying my shoes is definitely more of a challenge with my belly getting bigger :-)
2 years
123   loading