Fat experiences

Feederism relationship

How many have been in a feederism relationship wether as a feedee or feeder and how much weight did you or they put on. Also how was it brought up was it a known thing coming in or did you tell them?
2 years

Feederism relationship

ttedbillings:
How many have been in a feederism relationship wether as a feedee or feeder and how much weight did you or they put on. Also how was it brought up was it a known thing coming in or did you tell them?

I’m in what is sort of a feederism marriage.

She has put on over 120lbs (if you take her previous normal lows as the start or 137lbs if you take her weight when we first met).

I was always in to larger women but there was something about her that drew us close. I had no idea she has been over 200lbs in her early to mid 20s and had lost near 100lbs in some crazy diet.

Even when she was pescatarian she still enjoyed food and we experimented using strawberries and a blindfold in bed before she got pregnant.

When she quit smoking after our wedding she started to look healthier and went from 48kg to 54kg and started to indulge a little more. She knew my ex and clearly must have known I didn't have an issue with women of a heavier size than her as she’d trawled my FB and seen 2 of my previous partners.

When she got pregnant it was like a switch flipped. Literally we were at the movies one Sunday while we lived in NY and i had gotten myself 2 hotdogs from papaya king to sneak in. I sat down next to her and her nostrils flared and she stared at them and asked if She could try one. Considering she was pescatarian at the time I was shocked. By the time the trailers had finished she had eaten both and asked if I could go to the lobby and get another from there.

From that day she started eating and snacking a lot more.

When she gave birth she asked if her weight and new soft tummy bothered me and I came clean and said I wishes there was more not less.

Dont think she really believed me but she made little effort to stop eating but did go back to Zumba.

After our 2nd son was born she just kept eating and I kept feeding her. During that pregnancy I was buying her whole cheesecakes, profriteroles by the dozen, maceron. We also started using feeding in bed more.

By the time of giving birth she was fully in to it and now loves both eating , being fed and plays with her low hanging tummy all the time.

She is eating healthier though and has really cut back on the american and israeli snacks but adds cream to her coffee etc.
2 years

Feederism relationship

Either
2 years