Lifestyle tips

Feeling overwhelmed?

First of all, welcome to FF. You've taken one of the first, more important steps. It means you're acknowledging possibilities.

I get the impression that you're going through a somewhat new experience for you, and perhaps you're unsure of what it means?

It can also take time, sometimes a very long time, to really come to terms to this. Looking at your profile, I'm glad you're figuring this out sooner in life rather than later. Some of the things I figured out for myself, I sometimes regret not figuring it out sooner. That said, to be clear there's no set timeline on this. It's best not to rush anything, and go at whatever pace seems the most comfortable for you.

I recommend exploring it more, maybe even experimenting a little bit if you're up for it. There's all sorts of no or low cost things you can try. Maybe see how you feel if you were to say, get a large pizza and then make a point of eating as many slices as possible. Whatever you do, you'll probably deal with a lot of internal conflict, or mixed feelings. It may take a lot of time and reflection to sift through all that, and figure out what you really want or need.

It may seem hard or seem weird sometimes (it's not), but don't give up.

The worst thing is if you dismiss it and live in constant state of denial, conflict, and confusion. If there really is something here, the sooner you come to terms with it, the better. But remember, there's no set timeline and it's best to proceed at whatever pace seems best for you, even if it takes years.
2 years

Feeling overwhelmed?

Welcome and I agree joining up here is a good first step.
We all started somewhere and had our share of questions.
Asking questions is how you learn right?
2 years

Feeling overwhelmed?

Don't pressure yourself to figure everything out. It took me a while to know where I was on the spectrum. In time, you will arrive at a logical conclusion.
2 years

Feeling overwhelmed?

Great advice no need for pressure just take your time.
It was hard for me to gain in the beginning and it took many months to see any changes.
I don't know how many times I would gain 10 lbs the next month or so I would lose 9 of it.
We are all different so one size doesn't fit all so to speak.
2 years

Feeling overwhelmed?

Welcome! There’s plenty of friendly ears here, so relax. You’re in good hands. Go at your own pace during this journey. You’ll enjoy your changing body yet :-)
2 years