Yeah its like those “free” trials force you to put a credit card number in
2 years

Upgrade

dmandavid:
Yeah its like those “free” trials force you to put a credit card number in

Is she offering free stuff?
2 years

Upgrade

It's not that much money if you really want it. I'd get it but I don't need it.

I don't message that many people for it to be useful.
2 years

Upgrade

Or...better idea.

Just put your discord name into your profile then you can talk to and block anyone you want!

Forever!

Do this instead. Look at me, being helpful.
2 years

Upgrade

You could join discord. You can stay anonymous that way and still talk to people directly without having to worry about a inbox limit.
2 years

Upgrade

Bellymassages2323:
Stick to free shit! Because who would rather buy something than have something free of charge? No one in their right mind.

Someone like me who’d rather be a customer being served than a commodity being sold. I gladly pay Fastmail about $45/year for first-class email service where Fastmail answers to me rather than give Google/Alphabet more free data for them to sell to endless data brokers. (And that $45/year is for domain email with several mailboxes, not just one standard email account.)

Someone’s paying for the servers, electricity to run them, security, etc. etc. If it’s not you, it behooves you to know who it is, unless you just want free stuff and don’t care at all about your information being brokered.

For now until they work out their business model, Discord does seem to be a really good option. What about email? There are more options than ever for multiple and/or disposable email addresses to share around that all go to one (or more if you want) actual email boxes whose address(es) you keep private (or share with family/trusted friends/etc.).
2 years

Upgrade

BBWcreator82:
Forever!

Oh, you mean like Geocities? Or Experience Project? Or Vine? Or Google+?

Or still existing but fatally damaged places like MySpace and Tumblr?

OK, i’ll stop (giggle).

I like Discord and wish it all the best in longevity. Just pointing out that “forever” on the Internet tends towards hyperbole, based upon the littered carcasses of sites (and non-WWW stuff) long gone. Then again there are likely still fewer of these than promising beginnings of fatlovesex stories written and posted online over the past 28+ years which were abandoned and never finished.
2 years