Fat experiences

Guys, are you confident showing off your belly?

I’m always getting my belly out so my fiends can tease me about getting fat 😂
2 years

Yep. If I'm in a non-professional setting with people I don't know (grocery store, etc.), I usually wear XL t-shirts, which are small enough on me now that they cling to my gut and even expose it if I'm not careful. I'm also completely comfortable being shirtless at the beach/pool, even though I don't go often. I genuinely feel sexy having such a big belly (which will hopefully continue to get even fatter), so I love to show it off.
2 years

No. I still wear a shirt even when it is super hot outside.

I stand there with a big wet spot in the middle of the front of my shirt, so it probably sticks to my belly. It is sticking out more lately, but it is still covered.

I've been like that my entire life, even when I was 140 pounds.

I never really paid attention to it, until I saw the outline of my belly in a picture someone took.

I did go to a buffet in a town an hour away, and eat until my belly was visible through my shirt, and I went to a couple stores after that.
2 years

A fat belly hanging out at a pool party or the beach, gets me going so badly.
2 years

I'd say no, not yet. I'm a newbie stuffer/gainer....... I've always appreciated a large body on cute girls but it kind of just happened recently when I started enjoying the feeling of being fed by these girls.

If you guys have any tips on how to gain confidence with gradually growing gut, I'm interested smiley
2 years

I'm not. I've never been able to get to that point. I always suck in my gut.
2 years

Yes! I love wearing t-shirts that are too small revealing the lower curve of my belly no matter where I am. I am just so proud of my
big fat belly.
2 years

Nah I don't show my belly out in public. I don't go out in public that often anymore though tbh. All my shirts are loose fitting too, I don't like wearing tight clothes.
2 years

My shirttails fit over my belly well enough, but they’re stretched out a lot these days :-)
2 years

It took me awhile...for the longest time, I reflexively sucked in and had a hard time just letting my belly stick out. As I fattened up, I would remind myself that I wanted to get fatter and I wanted people to notice, so I began wearing tighter shirts and sometimes even something short enough where my belly pudged out underneath. It was something I had to get used to, but now I often wear my shirts slightly snug so they gap slightly at the buttons when I sit.
2 years
12   loading