Feedback and suggestions

Homepage feed

HungryPiggyBoy:
oh honestly don't worry, john is just a weirdo[/quote]

If you read his long paragraphs he likes to hide his hate, sexism and fatphobic nonsense in the middle of it.

More than just a weirdo, he's a psychic vampire. Reading that stuff will drain you. It has chased people off the site, too.

Don't read it. Don't engage.
2 years

Homepage feed

FeedToTheLimit:
Can we get a user-set filter that shows only types we're attracted to on the homepage? For instance, I am a straight feeder and would prefer to only see female feedees and gainers.

Others might prefer men or both, so if we were able to filter it, it'd be nice.

Oh, and the homepage says "sign up" even though I'm logged in.

While it is not the homepage and will require some effort on your part, the Profiles page features a search option that allows you to filter users by numerous things, including age, height, weight, gender, and distance from you.

It also offers the ability to sort the results by when they were last online so that you don't waste time on profiles that have been inactive for long periods of time.

fantasyfeeder.com/profiles

The search option is at the top right hand side of the page.

As for everyone in general ... please refrain from turning yet another forum thread into offensive and disrespectful comments toward each other that are both unnecessary AND in violation of the site rules.

If anyone feels the need to consistently continue doing so on this forum thread or any other, action will be taken by myself or another admin, including, but not limited to, warnings and temporary bans being issued.

Thank you smiley

RULE 3: Respect others

Please be courteous and respectful at all times, showing tolerance towards our diverse membership and the broad range of fantasies and ideas they hold. Do not post anything that is rude or insulting and do not deliberately try to 'close down' discussion just because you disagree with it or find it offensive (please report it to a moderator instead).
2 years