Stuffing

Mcdonald’s/kfc stuffing challenges!

I’ve always found it much easier to do a stuffing when I’m being motivated to eat a certain amount through either a challenge or just a set goal.
I think it could be helpful to others as well if there’s a place to put some challenges up and really push everyone to stuff themselves with fast food.

Therefore, if you’ve got a challenge or a large stuffing from either McDonald’s or kfc, put it down and hopefully we can get people sharing their results and challenges over time!!
2 years

When I used to stuff on the regular id try and see how many cheeseburgers I could eat in one sitting from McDonald’s I think the highest I got was 10
2 years

With Mc Donald’s, I always go for 20 nuggets 6 cheese‘s a Menu and a Mc flurry.
Comming in at ~4K calories
2 years

hhhggg:
With Mc Donald’s, I always go for 20 nuggets 6 cheese‘s a Menu and a Mc flurry.
Comming in at ~4K calories

That’s about my regular Order On average.. last time i went which was Tuesday lol i got 3 20 pc and 2 McDoubles and a large fry and a soda and chocolate milkshake, i love their shakes so much.. so i think i may be moving on to the next challenge lol i Love the McDonald’s app i always use the certain amont off of $20+ order, definitely comes in handy… especially ever since I’ve started going 2-3x a week
2 years

I've fallen love with Burger king, they had an offer 2 big king burgers for 4 euros. I bought 16 big burgers over 1 week, I'm totally addicted to gaining and big burgers, I can't get enough of them, if I could I'd eat 10 Burger's a day
2 years

If I had the money, I'd open my own mini Burger king, and sit in there all day stuffing myself, until I couldn't move, anyone else is welcome
2 years

If I had the chance I'd get 25 big king burgers, and 5 choc thick shakes and see how I get on, just the thought is making me feel hungry
2 years

To aid cost-conscious feedists, here's some McDonald's items on a scatter chart, price vs. calories.

fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo
2 years

Same data another way:

[img]https://fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo?id=876093&userId=20530[/img]
2 years

So I think the stuffing challenge would be:

If a "round" is a Big Mac meal with a large shake and large fries.

How many rounds can you eat in less than three hours?
2 years
123   loading