General

Clothing

Suzieann:
Hi all smiley

I would like to ask whats the best store for plus size clothing besides Torid? Has anyone found any good sites that aren’t crazy expensive? Any experience with Shein (or however it’s spelled). Anyone got their most favorite piece of clothing they love? I wanna get more into being “fashionable”

I think Torrid might still be your best bet when it comes to consistent inventory, just judging from my other half’s experience. What’s Shein?
2 years

Clothing

Shein has ok quality clothing at reasonable prices. Really only go a 3X. Younger looking clothing. Very cute lingerie.
There are stores on eBay that are jobbers They QVC and HSN and sell their leftovers at ridiculously low prices. They are hit and miss but go up higher in sizing.
Message me for a list of them I’ve found so far.
2 years

Clothing

Shein is pretty consistent… just consistently small. Always order a size up! The good thing is they have a lenient return policy so I’ve never had a problem returning anything. I’ve also found Nordstrom Rack to be really great! They don’t carry much plus in store but there is so much online for really decent prices 😊 the eBay comment also made me remember Poshmark
2 years

Clothing

Haven't checked it out in person yet, but Old Navy has been advertising that they are now carrying up to (IIRC) size 28 in store -- with no little 'plus size' section tucked in the corner, all sizes of all clothes in the main racks. Might be worth checking out for cheap stuff.
2 years

Clothing

Suzieann:
I wanna get more into being “fashionable”

I can related to that, but unfortunately it's incredibly hard, if not impossible, to find niche fashion in larger sizes 😢

For more normal stuff, I've found onestopplus.com to be decent enough, and they usually have sales or coupon codes (use Google to find them) that give nice discounts.
2 years

Clothing

I shop at WOMAN WITHIN, LANE BRYANT ,CATHERINES, ROMANS.
2 years