Fat experiences

Feeder’s getting fat

This definitely happened to me. Six years ago I was a skinny 150 pounds ( at 6'0" ). Initially I didn't intend to gain, but eventually I decided to try it out because I had already spent years unsuccessfully searching for a feedee and I needed an outlet for this fetish. And now I'm closing in on 300 pounds.
2 years

Feeder’s getting fat

Fat boy:
One of my favorite tropes in weight gain stories, is the feeder becoming fat themselves. Whether it’s on purpose or accident, I love when they succumb to gluttony alongside a feedee.

Love it also ❤️
2 years

Feeder’s getting fat

One of my favs as well and something I’ve experienced first hand. Amazing the amount of feeders that slowly succor to the dark side and get fat. I’ve written a few stories involving this troupe too.
2 years

Feeder’s getting fat

That’s exactly what happened to my hubby. He enjoyed seeing me gain weight, and soon enough, he had a pot belly of his own.
2 years

Feeder’s getting fat

This happened to me, too. Long-time FA and gym rat. After reaching my goal fit weight of 170lbs and my then-girlfriend (now wife) deciding she'd gained enough (60lbs), she started dieting and I started eating.

3 years later I'm contemplating another 25lbs to reach 300 and my wife's only managed to lose 20lbs. Still...this means I've become the fat one in our relationship. Now she teases me about being a better feedee than she was. I don't know if I'll keep gaining but she seems convinced I'm stuck fat if not fatter.
2 years

Feeder’s getting fat

This has also happened to me. I for the longest time considered myself a feeder, but with the lack of feedees around my area, I found myself eating more and more until it turned into stuffing. Now I sit here bordering on around 370-390lbs!
2 years

Feeder’s getting fat

Baronvonsteve444:
This has also happened to me. I for the longest time considered myself a feeder, but with the lack of feedees around my area, I found myself eating more and more until it turned into stuffing. Now I sit here bordering on around 370-390lbs!

Seems like you've done really well.. Want to help me get well over the 300 mark?
(I'd really like to hit about 330 by the end of the year and would really love to meet a local feeder to help, and you're not too far away)....
2 years

Feeder’s getting fat

I got into this life fully back as an undergraduate in college years ago well before it had a name and I was always enticed by fat but once my ex moved away for her residency; that was when I turned those urges on myself and I have never stopped since.
2 years