General

If someone asked to see your belly

I can't imagine any realistic situation in which this would actually happen.
But if it somehow did, then I'd be happy to let a woman see/touch my belly.
2 years

Yep. I don't think a random stranger ever would, but if they did and they were an adult and 'normal', absolutely smiley
2 years

Only in my fantasies
2 years

That’s just the sort of shit I could get up to if I drink enough in public. One night in my twenties when my friends and I were out at a bar and I’d had more than enough to drink, I hit it off with a bouncer who... well, his physique is what “bouncer” really should describe. I didn’t outright ask “can I touch your belly?” But he invited me to hug him and I complimented him on how very soft he was. I made it clear that it was a compliment and we were very much on the same page; and oh, how naughty it felt to be flirting like that among friends and strangers and not give a fuck if it left any of them confused.
2 years

I'd tease them, and call them a pervert 😈
2 years

if someone asked me sure id let them...
2 years

A fantasy for sure, but it would have to be someone I really knew and liked to show that person my belly in reality.
2 years

fanedfox:
A fantasy for sure, but it would have to be someone I really knew and liked to show that person my belly in reality.

I’d have to agree. Then again, it didn’t take long for my wife and I to show each other our bellies when we first got together :-)
2 years

fanedfox:

HappyBigBelly:
I’d have to agree. Then again, it didn’t take long for my wife and I to show each other our bellies when we first got together :-)

How did that happen? Did you meet here or some other belly-loving space? Or did it happen organically?
2 years

fanedfox:

HappyBigBelly:

quiverdream:
How did that happen? Did you meet here or some other belly-loving space? Or did it happen organically?

As for my part of it, we met at a concert. Mutual friend of ours had worked behind the scenes to make sure we both attended :-) Of course, it was more than just her short, cute and chubby figure that turned me on. It was that she cared about what I had to say ❤️ And likewise for her, of course.
2 years
12   loading