General

If someone asked to see your belly

If the person were being respectful about it, perhaps. I definitely wouldn’t let a stranger touch my belly though.
2 years

Maimee:
I can see this sort of request being asked at a fat centric event like Club Indulge, or an FF/Feabie social meet. When everyone gets drunk enough all of that repressed sexuality comes pouring out and people can’t keep their hands off each other. 😁 As long as I wasn’t creeped out or intimidated, if someone asked to see or feel my belly I’d happily oblige!

As a veteran of FF meetups, BBW dances and Vegas Conventions....I can confirm it's VERY openly sexual. People touch each other all the time, especially when the Human Jellyfish from Tiktok is around.
2 years

I’d ask them, “Do you want to see it empty, full, or ready to burst?” smiley
2 years

Maimee:
I can see this sort of request being asked at a fat centric event like Club Indulge, or an FF/Feabie social meet. When everyone gets drunk enough all of that repressed sexuality comes pouring out and people can’t keep their hands off each other. 😁 As long as I wasn’t creeped out or intimidated, if someone asked to see or feel my belly I’d happily oblige!

Baba Yaga:
As a veteran of FF meetups, BBW dances and Vegas Conventions....I can confirm it's VERY openly sexual. People touch each other all the time, especially when the Human Jellyfish from Tiktok is around.

Nevermore19:
Do you have a link to this human jellyfish?

I second this request
2 years

quiverdream:
That’s just the sort of shit I could get up to if I drink enough in public. One night in my twenties when my friends and I were out at a bar and I’d had more than enough to drink, I hit it off with a bouncer who... well, his physique is what “bouncer” really should describe. I didn’t outright ask “can I touch your belly?” But he invited me to hug him and I complimented him on how very soft he was. I made it clear that it was a compliment and we were very much on the same page; and oh, how naughty it felt to be flirting like that among friends and strangers and not give a fuck if it left any of them confused.

This reminds me up may gig as a bouncer in Virginia in which they made me the main doorman because I was way wider than anyone else and that's where I got my nickname Wide Juan from😂😂😂😂
2 years
12   loading