General

Is nikocado a gainer?

Heyyo guys.

There's this famous mukbang (food show, basically these guys film themselves eating huge meals) youtuber called Nikocado Avocado that's famous for how fat he got in a short amount of time, and I suspect he's a gainer/feedee/mutual gainer.

When he started out at 2017 he was a vegan 100-something pound skinny dude. Now he's closing in on 360 pounds.

Not only that, but he films himself jiggling his belly, wearing too-tight clothes, and pretends to be in denial. While I guess most of it is for shock value and views, I can't shake the feeling that this is all too specific. Those are all common themes in FF stories and the fat fetish community in general.

What do you guys think?
2 years

Is nikocado a gainer?

guy seems like a tool, he knows whats up n seems like an act
2 years

Is nikocado a gainer?

He is just so annoying I can't watch him.
I am sure he is a gainer and into feederism.
TOXIC ?? OMG yes he is.
I do like his big belly tho'.
2 years

Is nikocado a gainer?

His profile on another website states that he's a gainer and that the youtube channel is just an act.
2 years

Is nikocado a gainer?

i despise his youtube content, but good on him for finding a way to monetize his fetish without stigmatizing the feedism community i guess. like its not a great look for bigger people in general but 🤷🤷🤷
2 years

Is nikocado a gainer?

I'm like 90% sure yes and one of his interviews he said it was a good excuse to get fat and he does have a grommr account
2 years

Is nikocado a gainer?

He doesn't really strike me as being all that legit, no 🤔
2 years
attachment

Is nikocado a gainer?

Oh! Okay I’ve seen this guy and I was wondering the same thing. I’m glad someone else put this question out here. But yes from what very little I’ve seen he seems VERY annoying, and it’s also super invalidating of him to infer (like in the screenshot in the comment above) that... his “disability” is ... eating? Unless I’m missing something, that’s fucked up.
2 years

Is nikocado a gainer?

Quiver:
Oh! Okay I’ve seen this guy and I was wondering the same thing. I’m glad someone else put this question out here. But yes from what very little fall guys has seen he seems VERY annoying, and it’s also super invalidating of him to infer (like in the screenshot in the comment above) that... his “disability” is ... eating? Unless I’m missing something, that’s fucked up.

I think he took advantage of his obese appearance to eat a lot and draw attention to many people
1 year

Is nikocado a gainer?

My general understanding of this man is that initially, his mukbangs were a way to get money. He did other stuff at the time, too (he's an outstanding violinist), but the mukbangs did the best.

Been on that YT grind ever since.

I believe he's done videos with fetish models before, including a weigh-in video.

I know he has an Only Fan account as well. Idk if he's come out as a gainer, but I've seen some comments on other platforms talking about him. Like this one:

www.reddit.com/r/gainers/comments/qdeo1t/from_a_nongainer_could_this_nikocado_avocado/

Tbh, this man irks my soul too much for me to watch his stuff (let alone get off to him). Most of what I know comes from watching YT commentators talk about him.
1 year
12   loading