Gaining

How to like heavy cream?

Hi y’all

I’ve been gaining for a while now and want to get back into drinking straight heavy cream. I can barely drink any due to my body not liking the texture and taste of the cream, but I really want to get to the point where I can drink an absurd amount in a day (probably half a pint or so).

I’ve heard adding chocolate syrup to it to give it flavor helps but I haven’t tried it yet. Do you guys have any suggestions on how to stomach heavy cream, or grow to enjoy it?
2 years

How to like heavy cream?

Add a flavored syrup of the sort made by Torani for flavoring coffee and making Italian sodas.
2 years

How to like heavy cream?

I have drank as much as two pints at one time just by adding chocolate syrup to it.

If I'm trying to gain quickly I'll drink half a pint with chocolate syrup about 3 times a day.
2 years

How to like heavy cream?

I use a chaser. I'll drink juice right after drinking the heavy whipping cream. It helps to get rid of the aftertaste.
2 years

How to like heavy cream?

Zora:
I use a chaser. I'll drink juice right after drinking the heavy whipping cream. It helps to get rid of the aftertaste.

Yes! Soda or orange juice are my go to chasers
2 years

How to like heavy cream?

I blend pint of heavy cream with a pint of chocolate ice cream. It’s delicious!
2 years

How to like heavy cream?

Kimllyy:
I blend pint of heavy cream with a pint of chocolate ice cream. It’s delicious!

Yes! I like to blend it with my favorite pint of Ben and Jerry's.

If you do this, you can also add half a stick of butter to the blender
2 years

How to like heavy cream?

You have actually used this on a feedee? I’d like to see before and afters,
2 years

How to like heavy cream?

Heavy cream is effective because of its fat content. But there are other foods with even more fat - there's nothing magical about heavy cream.

For example, peanut butter has TWICE the amount of calories as heavy cream per tablespoon. Making a peanut butter shake or simply eating peanut butter would get you fatter faster and be easier to digest if you're struggling with dairy.
2 years

How to like heavy cream?

I heat it up on the stove with some cacao powder and sugar.
I find it impossible to drink it right out of the box, but this way it's really manageable.
2 years