Gaining

Cocoa butter and heavy cream

Hi everyone, I’ve been running an experiment for nearly 2 weeks now based on the comments I’ve read here.

I’ve been supplementing my regular diet with a cup of heavy cream per day (split into half cup portions) as well as consuming 2 tbsp of cocoa butter usually mixed in with a hot drink (1 tbsp at a time) in an effort to increase subcutaneous fat levels.

I think I’ve seen some changes with a much softer lower belly over the past week and a half, however weight has stayed the same. I’m aware of the so called “delayed” effect of the cream, but I’m wondering if a single cup of heavy cream per day is enough. Should I increase my heavy cream intake or cocoa butter, or maybe both?
2 years

Cocoa butter and heavy cream

Start out with a pint a day along with a sugary snack. Do it for 4-5 days per week with 2-3 days off and then start again the following week. Try it for 2 weeks and rest without for a week. Then start again for the same time period. If by the end of the month you don't see a lot of difference of fat on your body or on the scale....you can try moving up to a quart. Obviously I accounted for the delayed fattening....but I am pretty sure a month at this amount of intake will have you gain faster than pretty much anything else you have ever tried. Don't shy away from eating plenty of other calories....this should be on top of you regular big eating. Best of luck and let us know the progress.
2 years