Story authors

Impregnation and feeding stories?

Anyone reading or writing stories with a breeding fetish theme in addition to feederism? Specifically a submissive wifey ffa and dominant male feedee storyline but i’m open…. Just a submissive breedable feeder trying to get her kicks…
2 years

I don't think anyone has written one yet.
2 years

kitchenkitten:
Anyone reading or writing stories with a breeding fetish theme in addition to feederism? Specifically a submissive wifey ffa and dominant male feedee storyline but i’m open…. Just a submissive breedable feeder trying to get her kicks…

Check out my story pages, I know I have at least a couple weight gain/pregnancy stories.
2 years

kitchenkitten:

Sounds really hot. If I run across one I'll let you know. If I had more time I'd write one
2 years

Private Practice by Corey on Dimensions! It's a bit of a slow burn but so, so worth it for all the descriptions of the stuffings & pregnant belly.
2 years

kitchenkitten:

Tentacles:
Something so hot about a mans gut swelling alongside his partners baby bump.

Check out a new story I posted last week, "Pregnancy in 2050" mutual gaining during pregnancy.
2 years

To date, I only have the one story. But if you have a breeding kink, you'll probably love it.
2 years