Body inflation

Foods that swell you up "guilt free"

While I know that 80% of this site is about gaining, what I really like is eating and the fullness feeling. Thing is, Due to health reasons I won't specify, I need to slim down but I cant help but eat a lot to watch my stomach expand and feel it tighten, which obviously does not help.

So I was wondering if there are some filling/bloating foods or ingredients that aren't very caloric.

Also, before you ask, yes Water and air is 0 cal. But also very unfun to have a large amount of. As I stated, I like eating and stuffing, bloating is cool and all but Its not the same to me.
2 years

Years ago I found this watermelon bloating video...

It isnt like soda or food but you can eat lots quilt free.
2 years

I ate a whole package of rice cakes during a binge. I got very thirsty and drank a lot of water, the rice swelled and I got quite bloated.

Rice cakes are marketed as a low calorie choice.
2 years

One time I had a feeder pop on and stuff me silly with whatever I was having for dinner, which was rice and steamed veggies like broccoli and cauliflower. It worked like a charm after a couple of hearty servings and a ton of water.
2 years

If you're bloating with carbonated drinks, you can get stomach cramps from the air if there's any blockage. Water has 0 cals, but of course it's dangerous in large quantities. Last time I did a liquid bloat through the mouth I had only a little bit of food and did it entirely with milk and juice, got up to my maximum size with no complications (of course you can't chug it all at once, you need to take your time). Naturally milk has a lot of calories, but if you skimp out on other food for the day you should be fine. Also don't do it often or you could get yourself a kidney stone.

Also that's good logic for any bloating methods: if you don't want to gain weight but want to bloat yourself, simply just have all your meals for the day in one big sitting and then fill the rest of your stomach with liquid.
1 year

I discovered mixing fruit and coke zero works fine for me. You must shake it by doing some sport afterwards, in two hours you see the effect pretty suddenly. Two cans of coke and 4 pears is enough for decent resutls for me.
5 months

All the different kind of carbonated drinks came in to my mind first, and some fast foods/snacks too, but of course there is also some not so unhealthy foods. Here are some that bloat quite heavily at least in my belly:

- pasta, rice, noodles
- porridge
- cabbage
- beans
- bananas (for some odd reason)
5 months

How about Mentos + Coca cola zero to inflate belly?
5 months

The fan favourite is always soft drink, but I think there's some important caveats to remember:

If you haven't got any food in your stomach, it will empty much more quickly.

Cold stuff is good as it inhibits digestion by reducing the effectiveness of various enzymes, leading to a lasting bloat, but it is also difficult to consume large amounts of anything cold.

Raising pH also inhibits digestion, again resulting in a much longer bloat, as long as you've got a decent amount of food in there. Soft drinks are always acidic (dissolved carbon dioxide) and will quickly undo any attempt made to neutralize your stomach acid.

If you want to feel as full as possible, you must avoid burping which can be easier said than done. Certain foods will foam up and capture gas, preventing it from being burped up as easily. The crowd favourites among these are bananas and dairy.

Source: my tortured guts
4 months