General

What is your why?

My why has germinated over time from liking fat women to eventually liking fat on me more than anything else and I actually like some of the trade offs that comes with my weight gain.
2 years

What is your why?

I hugged a fat girl when I was 17 and said "oh I like this. I need more of this"
2 years

What is your why?

SmokingSquish:
My "why" is that I have always been bigger than average, and it was never seen as a good thing. Being here taught me that not only is it a good thing, but it is an accepted thing and I am not the only one. Came for the free chat, stayed for the community.

OMG SAME I'm so glad I'm not the only one
2 years

What is your why?

SmokingSquish:
My "why" is that I have always been bigger than average, and it was never seen as a good thing. Being here taught me that not only is it a good thing, but it is an accepted thing and I am not the only one. Came for the free chat, stayed for the community.

👌
2 years

What is your why?

bigdj1977:
I have always liked and appreciated fat on other people. I also love food, love to eat and be full.

GingerGiant:
You know what actively in the fetish or not...

Always eating lots of GOOD food (none of this fast/frozen/ in a box food stuff)...

I'm talking a scratch Sunday supper with all the trimmings and a few types of dessert!

Feedee/ gainer or not; not many IRL will deny enjoying that moment of over indulgence 😁 and count me in!

I’m with you on the “good food” part :-) Cooking in is best!
2 years

What is your why?

I always thought that fat girls were sexier. I love the curvy round softness and the variety of body shapes. There's just so much more to enjoy. As for me I got tired of trying to keep from gaining weight. No matter what I did I could never achieve my goals. So I gave up on that and I started filling out and I liked the softness. That's when I decided to get fat. I'm also attracted to men and over time I acquired a taste for the big boys to. In my opinion sex is better when both partners are fat.
2 years

What is your why?

I’ve been attracted to fat guys for a long time. I think they’re sexy af. and wanted to look like them. I like how I look being fat.
2 years

What is your why?

MrWhite:
I believe the reason why is because of my childhood. As a kid growing up with an abusive father, a lot of the affection that I received while I was young was from bigger people and in my head I began to associate fatness with love.

I can recall the time I got a hug from my math teacher in the 3rd grade. She was an incredibly big woman, at least 450lbs. It was like hugging a cloud and when she wrapped her fluffly arms around little kid me. Well I was changed forever lol

❤❤❤❤
2 years