General

What have you "gained" from bringing fat appreciation into your life?

I want to hear what you've learned, how you've evolved, where you proudly find yourself in the world of gaining - whether you're an admirer, gainer or encourager.

Me, I always loved seeing others grow softer deep down, even though it was a weird and scary feeling at first. But what I came to learn after embracing and opening up about it- has been fully worth it.

Not only do I absolutely melt when I so much as hear another regular person bring up their weight, but I can't stop myself, and I open right up. How has that ended up so amazing? Well, imagine a friend has been getting noticeably fatter, but they are awkward and ashamed about it. One day they bring it up, and you can't hold back.

Now, after unloading my undying love for how so many people look after fattening up, I have found through honesty and delicate respect, nearly ALL of them were surprised and flattered. I have over 20 friends in real life who have all gone from ashamed to confident and even turned on, after I shared another perspective and showed them that they don't have to be ashamed. And they all let me in and have fun with their softer bodies. All of them.

There is nothing more sexy and fulfillng than seeing someone's face light up the first time, to learn that they can be sexy and free too. That confidence makes me feel great, and even more so because one more person isn't miserable and In hiding.

I'm proud of that, and that's my forte. My love for "fattening girls" has helped me bring out my natural empathy and make so many people smile anew, which makes it that much better. Everybody deserves to feel that way.

Plus being teased and flirted with because they know how much I love their new tummies, is fucking fun smiley

What's your story?
2 years

As a kid I was always skinny and even up to my early 20s and felt so bad about how I looked.
No curves no boobs to speak of making me feel unattractive.
Recovered from drug addiction I came out of rehab even skinnier it was so awful.
After discovering sites like this I realized I should gain weight to help with my confidence and it helped.
I will mention I have always had a thing for fat guys. All I dated thru high school were bigger guys.
2 years

Personally brining fat appreciation into my life has made me realise its OK to love who I am and what I like. Ive always had thing for larger people and when I was young I'd shove pillows or footballs up my t shirt... Now I know why! I never denied having the sickness for the thickness when it came to partner's my ex went from a uk size 16 to a 24 after a year of dating. But I kept telling myself I needed to be "skinny and healthy" and then covid hit. After that I decided ok I'm not going to live my life ignoring how I've felt about me gaining all life and now is a good excuse to try it everyone is putting on weight right? 2 years later I've completely fallen in love with it and have gone from a strict feeder to a feedee/mutual gainer. I feel so much happier having the freedom of eating what I want when I want! Before I was very self conscious with how I looked but now I walk about topless all the time showing off my curves and stretch marks and I feel sexy!
2 years

What I have gained is the pure joy of eating whatever I want, whenever I want. I have also gained the constant arousal of seeing so many beautifully fat American women in public every single day. I have been aroused by eating, stuffing and fat as long as I can remember and my passion has only grown. I dated chubby girls in high school but now I just love super sized women who are over 300 lbs. all the way to 500 lbs. and beyond. And with Americans becoming fatter every year its a wonderful time to be alive.
2 years

It’s helped me help my wife become confident and comfortable in her size :-) 5-2, 315 pounds and all woman :-)
2 years

I was ALWAYS the chubbiest kid since as far back as I can remember and I really didn't get comfortable with it until I grew past what I thought I was capable of and that came from finally making peace with it and accepting it. I have also gained like a fat confidence that I never knew was possible.
2 years

I started to gain for the first time when I was around 16 years old. My starting weight was 80 kg / 176 lbs.
From then on I was on and off gaining, sometimes into sports, sometimes into gaining.
My highest weight was 103 kg / 227 lbs.
That was about 3 years ago.
Now I am around 99 kg / 218 lbs.
That’s a gain of 42 pounds.
I would love to gain more on sexual side but I do also have some hobbies that are not possible when I am too fat.
So I’m constantly going back and forth gaining and losing weight.
2 years