Feedback and suggestions

Notification bell

Hi Squish,

We just updated the notification page today. The main reason for this is because we've introduced a global notification for the FF Team admin account. Hopefully you have seen the halloween pic, to entice people to upload spooky content over the coming weekend... This will also be used for future site updates and notices.

We had a search / filter feature on the notifications to filter the type of notifications you can see. As we want the FF Team notifications to be visible, the amount of 'viewed your profile' notifications will push any site notifications off the page pretty much instantly. To address this, we have put the search / filter function options as buttons across the top of the page. Click 'profile' to see who has viewed your profile, 'comments' to see who's left a comment, and so on. The page automatically goes to 'all' and should show all notifications, we did some testing, and worked earlier today, but if there are issues with receiving notifications we will certainly get this looked into ASAP.

As for the profile search button not working on chrome desktop, I will take a look at this a little later on. Probably will need to bring this up with hiccupx. But thanks for letting us know about the bug.

If anyone has any more questions or feedback about this, do get in touch!

😊

c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Notification bell

SmokingSquish:
I just noticed that the format to the Notification page has changed. I also noticed that there is no notice when we get a new profile view or comment. Is this maybe a bug? As it is now, we just have to click the Bell to see if there is something new.

Not sure if this is just me or if other people have noticed it.

Also... The profile search button is not working for the website on my laptop. I use Chrome as a browser. However it will work when I log in with my phone on android.

Thanks for reporting this bug. Should be fixed now.
2 years